Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, 2nd time lucky? haha, my comp froze when i clicked "submit" so i lost everything, so here i go again :wink:

Hi, my names Sian and i'm new here! I own two gorgeous, but crazy black labradors who are just a joy to own! They're so well behaved and so loving; they're both loved very much! :)

Marley and Ash are both 4 and litter brothers. I wouldn't normally get 2 puppies at the same time, but Marley and Ash were the last 2 pups there and i think the breeder liked us :) This is why: I was originally just getting Marley, but the breeder offered us Ash (the runt of the litter) for half price because he thought we'd give him a good home :) So, here i am today with 2 loyal labby's ; and my aren't they different!!!

Both of them are very sporty, active dogs and enjoy a number of things such as: walking, swimming, retrieving, flushing and dog agility. Ash's agility has been coming along so well and i am so proud of him :)

I could blab on forever about them, but i think pictures are alot more interesting :)

Ash being a cutie

Ash - Boo!!

Ashley nut nut

Ash coming out of the tunnel (agility)

Marley... labs... they love the water!!

Marley - handsome boy :)

Marley and Ash jumping in the garden

Marley and Ash playing

Ash and Marz ash pups (Sorry cam quality is rubbish!)

Marley sleepy pup :)

Hope to talk to you lovely people soon :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry the pictures are huge!!
Don't really know what i'm doing... sorry :oops:

and here is this pic again... it came out small

Ash coming out ofthe tunnel (agility)

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi Sian, welcome to you and your boys, they are both very handsome lads, Ash may have been the runt of the litter but he`s grown up really well and looks a good strong boy now :D

G

·
Oh my - two gorgeous boys! :D Is that double trouble? :lol:

You must have put a massive amount of work in with two at once; kudos to you, they look really fit and handsome. :D

And welcome to LF!

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Gorgeous pics!! Perfect size to show off their fantastic looks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts