Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The victim was a small squeaky latex Christmas turkey shown below in happier times, approxiamately Christmas 2008, with a close friend of his.

He was found today in the following state, (please be aware this image may disturb some viewers). His leg is barely still attached and parts of the latex are missing...

The suspect is picture below looking particularly fierce. His name is Denham Theodore but it is believed he prefers Theo. The public are warned not to approach as he may be dangerous.

He was last seen bumtucking round the garden in the rain...

·
Registered
426 Posts
thats fab!!

I was just thinking to myself that we needed some funny posts today and yours has done the trick!!

We have just gone through a series of murders of "first baby toys" - have thrown around 6 in the bin in the last few weeks!

Expect to see a "wanted" poster on 6pm news tonight!

g

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

very funny, Alfie tried to decapitate his biatch today...but mummy fixed her all better..he wasn;t best pleased..he could've destuffed her in deconds..lol

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sultans scecret santa. Before and after.

Sorry. Photos wrong way round. It looks a bit of rag now, but its still very much played with.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I think Theo is not alone in this. Mildred had her toy bear kidnapped by Rosie the Jack Russell. We got the bear back minus its bum! 8O Rosie had made sure that the bear would never sit down again. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Turkey has now been removed from the toy pile because when Theo chews things he has a tendancy to eat the bits he's chewed off, hence the lack of rubber toys in our house as they only last about 10 minutes but turkey although he hasn't squeaked for a long time was lasting well until this afternoon!!

And Lesley I suffered for those last 2 photos, I was playing with him earlier and it involved a lot of biting and generally being rough (on his part I add not mine!)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts