Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where I took Harvey for his walk yesterday was so dry that you could walk it in your slippers .. yet he managed to find enough mud to get himself plastered! :roll:

The merest hint of a puddle was located and bounded through at least twice, with some pirouettes in the middle to stir up the mud as much as possible before taking a drink! :?

I think a Lab would be a good companion to have in the desert, no matter how dry it seemed they would soon find some water! :lol:

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
talking of water i committed the sin of all sins yesterday. i forgot to put the lid down on the loo only to go back to find max with his head stuck down the loo trying to fish one of his sqeaky toys out :lol: needless to say one very soggy dog, toy and bathroom 8O

jane and max

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
We took Ben to the beach today, there is a small woodland walk just before you get to the beach and we decided to have a walk there as Ben is only allowed a 10min walk a day at the moment. It was lovely and sunny,and the walk has a concrete path , Ben can not be let off the lead so he could'nt possible get dirty! :D We arrived back at the car to find he had mud right up to the top of his legs 8O Amazing, how do they do it :lol:

Cristina & Ben

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Where I took Harvey for his walk yesterday was so dry that you could walk it in your slippers .. yet he managed to find enough mud to get himself plastered!
LOL Nigel - i know what you mean about them attracting mud - they seem to find it from nowhere don't they!!

We keep Brad's brush on a hook by the front door now, as every walk we go on he's guaranteed to come back with a little extra something on him than before he went out! :D

Some time in the future an automatic dog wash will be made, and will probably be invented by a Lab owner!

Regards

Julie

·
Registered
353 Posts
They have secret mud-stores under their nails! :D

I think we should design slippers for them

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
i wish i never read this post yesterday :( reason is the lovely big hole rosze has been digging in daily well after the rain we had last night the hole is now a lovely huge mud bath which rosze decided to have a quick morning dip in and i say morning 5:30am..with my eyes still half shut standing in the porch in me dressing gown and didnt even think to look at the lovely hole so my *darling * rosze comes bounding back shakes her lovelly chocolate coat and there am i and the walls and the floor covered in lovely MUD :shock: !!!! well boy did that wake me up :shock:
so i had to carry her up the stairs (not easy carry a squirming 7mth) put her in the shower and clean her up.then trudge downstairs and clean the floor and walls and then me..lol.
rosze is now fast asleep on the floor no doubt very very happy about her 2 baths this morning :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts