Labradors Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That look on her face tells you she knows she's being naughty - but she just can't help it!

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
VERY familiar!!!

She's been caught on camera!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See, she's got lots of you fooled already - trying to clean up? I don't think so - only because it was my hands she snatched the towel out of, while I was trying to clean *her* up! :)

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Pook said:
See, she's got lots of you fooled already - trying to clean up? I don't think so - only because it was my hands she snatched the towel out of, while I was trying to clean *her* up! :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TIP! I've left Luna's small paddling pool set up and she gets sent into it after a muddy, smelly walk for a wash off! WHY I didn't think of this last year I don't know! It means I just get damp Luna inside not muddy, grassy, stinky wet Luna and lots of stinky, grassy, wet, muddy towels!!! AND a much cleaner house!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's an excellent idea Laura! Although last time I actually tried to wash Ruby it was an even worse mess than just leaving the mud on her to dry off (she is restricted to the conservatory until she's dry and I can brush the mud off).

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Pook said:
That's an excellent idea Laura! Although last time I actually tried to wash Ruby it was an even worse mess than just leaving the mud on her to dry off (she is restricted to the conservatory until she's dry and I can brush the mud off).
Luna gets to play with a toy in pool for a spell then if I fancy getting wet she gets splashed with my hands otherwise the WATERING CAN - said with horror!! - gets filled up and poured over her until clean drips can be seen!!! We only ever go on dirty walks when I am wearing appropriate clothing now! I often end up changing back into pjs in non-overlooked garden!!!!!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Hehe, guilty as charged!

Like the paddling pool idea :wink: I'm a bad dog-owner, mine don't get within an inch of the house after a muddy walk until they've been hosed down out the back. Bracken hates the hose, I'm sure the neighbours must think I'm torturing her. Boots is a gem though, he just stands there, quite happy for his paws and belly to be rinsed :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts