Labradors Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Asparagus is awesome!!! the season is May/June, but needs the correct weather, I'm sure "the Lees" would keep some just for You :wink: (OK, I've been googling). If the "backup plan" had to be used, you would have to meet the hen and ask for yellow yolks, I'm sure "someone" would only like a sausage ball!!!! :roll: :lol:

Do You like choccy labbys
As long as their not flabby
The're gonna steal your heart now
Yeah, Yeah, Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah

Spotlight on Henry Munchbunch
He got fur fu fu fu fur
Brown fur fu fu fu fur
Brown fur OHHHH Brown fur

This is Arthur Conley "Sweet Soul Music" 1967
Go to U-Tube and find a karaoke version and sing it!!! You will need "backing singers" to do all the "Yeah, Yeahs", haven't typed 'em all, (Henry is the Otis verse :wink: )

I was there when the music came "across the pond" (from USA :wink: ) and it is all fantabulous starting with Elvis and I could go on and on - - - - 8)

Chel xxx

P.S. Thanks for "the lift", feeling shite as You can imagine, googled Chester :D and the lab song came to me while I was trying to iron :roll:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yes, i think the timing for asparagus is good so could be a winner although I'm so flipping hungry at the mo, anything sounds good :roll: Hate to tell you but I've given up on Ethel :( I don't think she can take the strain for the day so I've had to make the sad decision to leave her at home. Plan C comes in to play tomorrow as plan B just isn't doing it for me :roll:
Loving the labby song and imagining you singing whilst ironing
:D Ive had to move my ironing board into the spare bedroom as Henry was getting far too traumatised :lol:
Am getting worried about Scott now as he's taking this wedding thing a bit too far. He's the one thinking about entertainment and I'm not really sure we need entertaining. Chester is fantastic, but his wife is a miserable cow who sits giving dirty looks and I'm not sure everyone will appreciate his type of music! Will see if there is an "alternative" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Take care and speak soon x

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I've said I look like a 200 year old woman and the passport photo now proves it!!! :roll:

Trying to sort out clothes to take, top is still 12, bum is still 10 (OK, I've always been a bit strange), now waist (I've never had one!!) seems to be a 14!!!! Is this middle age spread come a bit late??? :roll:

Or, just maybe it's because??? - - - - had another 50 + 50 last night 8)

Speak Soon xxx

Chel xxx

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yay :D You will know everything on the menu soon :wink: Hope it was as good as the first time but don't tell me now coz my tummy is a bit iffy :roll:
Had the future MIL round for tea yesterday. I had a ham and salad sandwich and a tiny slice of cake which i only tried because i used a different sugar and wanted to see how it changed the taste. Anyway, me and Scott have been poorly all night but the MIL is absolutely fine! We are both on the pep to bismol today :roll:
Speak soon x

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
From the little bits you have told me, MIL sounds OK and you have tried to poison her!!!! 8O serves yer right!!! yer little tike!!!! :lol: :lol:

I might get in touch with Scott to float some ideas about :wink: 8)

Stretch limo??? pony an' trap??? back of a Harley Davidson??? for the arrival :wink:

Men on stilts??? Magician??? belly dancers??? :lol:

Only kiddin', promise!!! - - - - but I did a Hotel and Catering NVQ level 3, over 20 years ago an' there are sooooo many possibility for the Big Day :D

Chel xxx

P.S. Remind me to tell you a silly story about cheese and pineapple on sticks :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
OH set off early today to go to the "maroon book office". Got there too early, so parked and found a little sandwich shop that did "all day breakfasts" :roll: . Then went to the "maroon book office" (thro' security) for a pee!!! :lol: , but had to come out again because it wasn't time for his appointment!!!! Back in again (thro' security again) and did the paperwork. Then rang me to say he couldn't go back for four hours. The next phonecall I had, guess where he was??? c-oaks of course!!! he only bought an ice-cream cus' he was hot!!! :lol: and TBH, couldn't believe the place (thanks for the tip). When he got back, after the four hours were up, there was chaos and a queue like a snake!!! if you got to the counter and it wasn't ready you had to go back to the end of the queue!!! TBH, I did wonder if they had played "Hot Stuff" on loud speakers the queue would have all done the "Full Monty dole queue dance" :wink:

So now I have a passport :)

Chel xxx

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Well thank God you now have one! Can just imagine him in the queue going round and round though :roll:
Tell him I'm very disappointed he didn't have a good spend at the Oaks. You will have to go next time, its not too busy in the week and its set out nicely whereas we tend to hit Bicester early Saturday evening and you never know what its going to be like (remind me to tell you about the Chinese woman i found sitting on the toilet looking like she was dead 8O )
Will give you a ring after work on Monday for a quick catch up at about 3ish but don't worry if you are busy, will call you on Tuesday. Off to hire a suit for Scott to wear for Rogers wedding as he can't get into his :lol: Oh and i have finally got me a dress that I'm happy with :roll: Do a googly on Reiss. Its black and white but can't remember the name. It doesn't look as short on me as it does on the model but at least I'm now sorted :roll:
Speak M or T
Helen x

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Rain!!!! :roll:

Empty house is very strange :(

Doing the "four day" in October with OH.

Will speak soon xxx

Chel xxx

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yay! Glad you are back. Hope you had a good time and a lovely tan to show off :D Yes, couple of days of rain and its feeling quite Autumnal :(
Chris left to start his training yesterday so its very quiet here although the Australians/Japanese are here so plenty of entertaining during the next 3 weeks :wink:
Speak soon
Helen x

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Just in case I forget to say, (in amongst all our "rabbit, rabbit!!" :lol: )

Mina is awesome 8)

Chel xxx

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I've just done a google and found the beeswax :D

Hey Hen!!! you really are "Manuka 15+" :wink: :love4:

Luv to the "Bunch Gang" xxx

Chel xxx

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Hello Chel,
Im sad to say this is my last message to you like this :(
No more cryptic stuff to wake up to :( but hey! its coming at last! Out with the old and in with the new :D
See you on the other side
Helen x

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hi Helen :D

I'm sure we can still be "cryptic" :wink: :lol:

Been feeling a bit down, when you have time, must do a meet at the "Orange Café" :wink:

Chel xxx

P.S. Mina was lurking on here the other day!!! looking geometric!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
We will do Chel. The Aussie/Japanese leave on Thurday so can do most afternoons after then. How dare Mina show herself on a labrador forum, brazen hussy that she is :wink:
Keep your chin up girl and we will speak soon. Am hoping they are keeping "mini you" on the new forum but we will see tomorrow :D
Sending you big hugs
Helen x

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
:glasses6: !!!!!!

If she's gone, I'll have to send me mate round!!!

:diabloanifire:

(he might go as well :cry: )

Chel xxx :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Just come back from a "meal at the Wheel"!!!!

Can't seem to find "Mini Me"!!!! an' all the rest!!!! (smile, laughing. rolling eyes!!!)

Chel xxx

Cryptic rools OK!!! (cool!!)

41 - 59 of 59 Posts