Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have accepted an unexpected offer of a job in the oldest, continous English speaking city in North America. I am in the process of packing, cleaning and selling the house. I report to work the 22nd of February. Wife and the Labs will follow after the house sells and we find a house that is suitable.

In the meantime I will be lurking. When I do respond, I may be rather blunt and maybe muddled as I really shouldn't be on the Internet at all and Wife will yell bloody muder and hurt my feelings deeply when she finds out I am here. My apologies if I offend, don't mean to.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Best of luck with the new job and the house move Andy .. and dont worry, if we do see you lurking on here we wont tell LabMum! :wink:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'll bet that you miss the furry kids though whilst you are awaiting them joining you. Who will you walk with? good luck and best wishes...bonnies mum, bonnie and willowmae

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Bonnie's Mum
Right now the fur kids are Velcro dogs. I can't move without them forming up with me in tight formation. I will miss them deeply. Hopefully I will be very busy with getting the new building ready to open. My realtor is very involved with the local chapter of the ASPCA and will see if I can uncle Labs at the local shelter. A member of another forum i frequent lives about an hour away and one of my new colleagues has a Lab so I hope I can rent some time from one of their Labs.

I am in the midst of packing right now and will leave for the Commonwealth of Virginia Saturday morning. It will be a long sad journey with only a bunch of Lab hair to comfort me. Unfortunately with out the Lab, the hair doesn't do so much.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Labdad,

Good luck with the move, and also starting your new job. Hope all goes well for you, your wife and labs won't be far beind you and will be with you before you know it. :wink:

Take care

Julie & Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.