Labradors Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All

Just thought I'd let you know what Molly did the other day, and see if any of you have had any similar experiences - be warned it's a bit disgusting!!

The other night Molly was sick, my husband (thank god it was him and not me!) thought that she's coughed up a fur ball, however upon closer inspection, it turned out to be a mouse!! A whole mouse fully intact!!

God knows where she's picked it up from, especially as at the moment she's confined to the lead when out on walks due to her hip problem (back at the vets for check up on Monday - so will keep you updated as to how she gets on), possibly from the garden.

These dogs - you just think you're getting them nicely trained and into your routines, and then they do something like this!! That's the last time she comes anywhere near my face!

Sorry if I've put you off your lunch!

Jill

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hiya Jill,

Yikes! A mouse hey! And not even chewed..lol. The sounds like the work of a labrador alright, the guzzling dustbins that they are..! I wonder where she picked it up from?? Probably the garden, i wonder how much of a fight the mouse put up!! Funny. :animalmouse:

Brad's never caught a mouse no, but our cats are great mouse catchers. One night before we set of for our travels, we woke up about 2am to find something in the bed, running around under the duvet! Yep, you guessed it, our delightful cat Chloe had bought us a midnight present, a mouse! :cat:

Took us ages to get it out as it ran under the fixed in place wardrobe, it didnt come out until 3 days later!! :shock:

How's Molly? How did you get on at the vets today? Is she making good progress?

Hope she's doing ok Jill,

Talk soon

Julie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts