Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Mother's on the phone - she's tried to reregister on the new site - gone through the whole process to the page where it says 'go and wait for your confirmation email'.

Well she's still waiting and now she says she's also been booted off the tempary site saying that her details are now wrong/invalid.

She's getting grumpy (doesn't take much), the withdrawal symptoms are starting to kick in and she may well start on the wine if no one can help :evil:

She has used all the same details/passwords etc from the original site to the tempary site and then the attempt on the new site

Any ideas on what she may have done (or not done knowing mother as i do)??

Cheers

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Baileybear,

The temporary site isn't available now as we have switched it over to this site, but your mum should get the confirmation email soon.

It's probably just a little slow coming through what with all the stuff that's being loaded back on. :wink:

Kind Regards

Julie

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Julie,

Thanks for that - i have passed the message on to her now.

She is sitting, waiting patiently :p

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PMSL

I've just told mum to stop fiddling with it incase she breaks it!! How did you get logged in eventually?

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Kaye,

Not sure why your mum hasn't received her activation link through..has she checked in her junk mail box?

If it's not there, maybe she could try re-registering...

Let me know how she gets on...hope to see her soon. :)

Regards,

Julie

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Julie,

Mum doesn't seem to have a junk mail box.

She has tried reregistering but it won't let her - it says 'email address is already in use'

She doesn't appear to have any kind of pop up or high security activated...

Really confused now!! :?

S

·
0 Posts
Well I was a bit dosey and was waiting for my confirmation email but then I reliased I hadn't clicked on the word finish! :wink:

Sam

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Julie,

Thanks very much for all your help today, you won't ever know how grateful i am - my ear was getting seriously bent!!! :roll:

She's in and very, VERY happy.

Really looking forward to meeting you, Dave and Bradley in August.

Thanks again

Kaye

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
YEHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie, what can I say !
I am so sorry I stole some of your precious minutes sorting my prob out, but am so grateful.........was rocking in corner, vacant look on face and sweating !!!!!!!!
Thank you so much Mrs Wonderwoman! Go girl!
Rhoni :wink:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Julie, what can I say !
I am so sorry I stole some of your precious minutes sorting my prob out, but am so grateful.........was rocking in corner, vacant look on face and sweating !!!!!!!!
Thank you so much Mrs Wonderwoman! Go girl!
Rhoni
LOL

Hi Rhoni,

Glad you are back with us. :D

Is no problem at all, our members come first. :wink:

Have fun,

Julie

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Hi Julie,is it just me or does anyone else have the problem of the message error page cannot be found when the try to get in?,i always end up having to get in via an old pm in my inbox,

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Yes me again !!!!!

Have gone to put pics on and under pic, displays my full name etc......boring ! How can I stop this? Any ideas please

1 - 20 of 22 Posts