Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone ,, hope you all had a great day yesterday ,, :D , just need to ask ,, how to add more than one photo on the same post ,, ie,,,i want to place photo of indie and presents on ,have about 4 pics but only know how to attach 1 then ;;submit ;;it, then start again ,, :roll: any advice please ,, :D thanks ,, x

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Copy the IMG links if using photobucket, then paste all of your links with any wording inbetween, then click on 'Add [email protected] and preview which assures you it does work :D

On the very few occassions I have posted more that one photo, i just tend to have photobucket and LF both open, easier then to swap from one to another :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi thanks linda ,, but i dont use ;;photo bucket :( ,, i put pics in lab album, and use frm there,, have tried to add more pics ,and paste into the ;;add attachment ;;, but the first one just disappears,, :roll: !!!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
IndieJac said:
hi thanks linda ,, but i dont use ;;photo bucket :( ,, i put pics in lab album, and use frm there,, have tried to add more pics ,and paste into the ;;add attachment ;;, but the first one just disappears,, :roll: !!!
I also do mine from the LF Album (don't use photobucket) but not using the 'attachment' - I just use the
symbols to insert a picture. as many times as you want. First get the url from the album picture by Right click on the pic you want and select "properties", then copy the "location" url, go back to the dialogue box you're writing in (as said above it's useful to have 2 windows or tabs open so you can jump between). Then you either click on the img button or do the typing yourself with your url pasted between the
and Bob's your uncle :wink: Do for as many photos as you like and check with preview before you submit to make sure the actual picture has come over.

We look forward to your multiple pix :wink:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D ,hi dotandmegan,, thank you for that ,, will be trying again shortly :roll: ,, but hopefully it will work ,,thanks again !!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey ,, :D ,, merry xmas to all of you to ,, :D ,, just started to sort it ,, making dinner for boys and myself at same time ,,so bac n forth to the kitchen lol,,i will try and hurry, xx

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi ,, thanks Sue ,, have manage to do pics lol at last ,, posted on ;;;general chat ;; took them from my album , seem abit small tho :roll: ,, oh well :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Hi Jac

If you click on the pic in your album to make it bigger then right click and copy the url for that one :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts