Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I'm sure you're all going to get very bored of Dudley pics soon :lol: :lol:

The first 2 pics under the tree are because one of my all time fave pics of Charlie as a puppy is under the Xmas tree and Mary asked if we were going to try and get a similar pic :lol: (note the Charlie slobber on his head!!! :roll: :roll: )

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
He has a very wise, all-knowing look about him! I think he's going to be a character!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Wonderful :D :D :D

Just love the Charlie slobber on his head :)

He looks to have settled in and made himself well and truly at home.

I think I speak for all on here when I say we will never tire of cute puppy photos so please free to keep posting away!!!!

Looking forward to seeing one of him with his big brother, that is if you can manage to get them both still for a minute.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Awww, he is totally delicious. Little pups seem to go through a stage when they look as if they've been slipped into a slightly badly fitting sleep suit .......... their skin. :lol: Wish I could grab hold and snuggle ... :roll:

More pics the better :D

·
Registered
908 Posts
I just looooooove the pic of him sat up in the garden!! Looks like hes saying "yeah.....wot?" GORGEOUS (think hes worked out hes gorgeous too!!)

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
You keep posting pics of your gorgeous wee Dudley, loving the Charlie slobber on his head :lol: :lol:

Look forward to see more of your two boys together :D

A

·
0 Posts
oh Wendy, he's gorgeous!!! Such a chunky chappie, he really is a stunner!!!

Keep the piccies coming, i'll never get bored of seeing Dudley :D

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Wow he is gorgeous.

By the looks of that head and them paws he looks like he is going to be a huge big snuggly choccie bear.

Keep em coming please...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts