Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im having a right laugh at the mo!! :lol:

Winston will not look, listen or respone to OH!! Hes in a right mood with him and wont listen to him! OH has been away without Winston for 2 weeks... Winston normally goes to work with him and spends mostof his time with him.... but since hes been away Me and Winnie have got on really well!! He even wanted to go to work with me this morning instead of OH... he normal sits by the door and waits for OH for work!! But he was like no way i am going to work with him!! :lol:

OH just txt me and said Winnie still wont talk to him!! and i said well you did leave him for 2 weeks and Winnie thought Dada doesnt love him anymore!!

OH is so upset and gutted!! :lol: :lol: But im finding it all very funny!!

Good old Winnie.... Make sure he dada doesnt leave him again!!

Anyone else lab like that? :lol: :lol: Sorry im still finding it very funny!

G

·
:lol: :lol: It is funny! Rueben is like that if I even go out for the afternoon!! He's with me pretty much 24/7 and gets the hump if I dare to go anywhere without him!! OH says he's a real mummys boy..... and I love it!!

Bet your OH won't be going on another fishing trip for a while! :wink:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: Nope... hes all fished out!!!
I am finding it so funny and i know Winston will be sitting with me tonight NOT dada!! :lol:
Im sure by the end of the week he will be back to Dada Boy!! But im enjoying while i can!! :D
I reckon me and OH will fight the right to have Winnie at work with each other now. He loves it at the office and he such a good boy! :D

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
They are funny aren't they :D

We went away from Sunday until Thurs last week, and Bailey stayed with my husbands Nan

We picked her up as soon as we arrived home on the Thurs (and had emptied car), my hubby went to collect her and when Bailey came in she wouldn't speak to me 8O

She gave me the silent treatment for the rest of the day......hubby thought it was so funny

She was my friend again by Friday morning, and all was forgiven :D

I didn't half feel guilty though.....and she was only doing it to me, she was fine with the kids and OH :lol:

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think its funny, If its not you they are in a mood with but not so funny if they are single you out to be the bad guy! :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
They certainly know how to make you feel bad don`t they? :lol: or in your case your OH is feeling bad, I`m sure Winston will forgive him eventually but it`ll be in his own good time, bet if your OH was to get him a nice treat that`d probably do the trick :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im kinda of enjoying the close-ness between me and Winnie while it last but hes just txt me to say Winnie has just given him the best kiss on his ear ever so i guess they are back to being best friends!! I was hping Winnie would carry it on for a little long at least until tomorrow!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Oh i have a moody boy :D
Its really funny that they can be so temperamental. One min they love us and the next they give us the cold shoulder 8O
Diesel is no exception. As i spend the most time with him during the week he favours me more than Mike. Diesel will hear his car pull up and start getting excited and as soon as he opens the door diesel takes one look and turns away. Its almost like hes saying 'oh its you'.

Weekends can be a different story though. Its almost like Diesel can sense when OH if off biking and suddenly becomes his new best friend as he knows that means a long day of mud and water :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts