Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am Bea and I am typing this for Monty as black lab paws are really too big for a laptop key board! lol! :lol:

Monty is a 3.5 year old Lab, he was born in Pembroke, in South-West Wales. He is loving and fun! His company are Pinker (4.5 year old ginger cat.), Bentley (4 year old tabby cat.), James and me! (Bea.)

Monty loves water, although the river round Luton is a bit too quiet for him, he prefers the waves of the sea in Wales! it is a lot more fun to play with! :lol:

Monty also loves playing with other dogs (unless he is in the water, then it is each dog to itself! lol!) and craves for attention and love!

He is full of energy and needs lots of walks.

That's Monty! :razz:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have noticed lab puppys (over other breeds) love playing with water!

Pembroke is beautiful - you're lucky to live in such a nice area - I bet there are great beaches etc to walk Monty - does he swim in the sea?

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Hi Bea & Monty,

We would like to say a big warm welcome to the website. :D :D

Monty you sound gorgeous, and what a gorgeous name too! I used to have a cat called Monty! I agree with Chocolabs, Pembroke is a lovely place, i bet you have some great walks around there! 8)

I look forward to talking to you again, and wish you lots of fun on the site.

Regards
Julie
Bradleysmum :wink:

·
Registered
20 Posts
well i have a black labbie and he hates water ? dunno why but he even walks around puddles lol but loves my 2 kids gotta love him DYLAN %MONTHS OLD :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HI All,
Thank You for your messages.

I agree Pembroke is beautiful but we do not live in there but in Luton, in Bedfordshire where there's no sea for Monty. Only rivers and they are way too quiet for me! lol!

We do go back to Pembrokeshire (fishguard) as my husband's family lives there so he still gets to enjoy the sea every now and then :)

Bea and Monty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts