Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Now I'm the wrong side of me 30's, 14 stone with a ahlf grade crop of what hair i've left and work in the building industry

But surely you'll forgive me for having a lump in my throat looking through those pics?!?!?

I'm jealous.
Jealous because when the four legged love of my life Judy charmed her way into my very being I didn't own a decent camera. I absolutely treasure the decent puppy pictures we have.

I'm also so, so pleased for you.
She is an absolute stunner and looks a right old character to boot.
If she grows up being as gorgeous, intelligent and lovely as my little treasure then you've struck gold..... you know you have.

Keep them photos coming!!

Good luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Our Freddie has his own instagram too. Find him as @FreddieTheWeimador

Anyone else got a dog insta? We love to follow other lab friends - it helps reassure us that this crazy new family member is totally normal!

·
Administrator
21,599 Posts
it helps reassure us that this crazy new family member is totally normal!
There is NOTHING normal about dog people! Who but a raving lunatic would tolerate dog hair and mud all over the floor and even in their dinner? Spend hours examining poo? Even taking a puppy outside at 2 oclock in the morning in her nightie in the pouring rain for a mid night toilet break?

No, we are all raving mad!

·
Registered
Gus
6 Posts
There is NOTHING normal about dog people! Who but a raving lunatic would tolerate dog hair and mud all over the floor and even in their dinner? Spend hours examining poo? Even taking a puppy outside at 2 oclock in the morning in her nightie in the pouring rain for a mid night toilet break?

No, we are all raving mad!
All of these hit too close to home! 😅😅

Molly and Freddie are gorgeous! Katy has a instagram for Gus (goodestboy.gus), I'll prompt her to get following you all!

Any excuse to feel our mad house isn't the only one!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts