Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've been reading through a lot of your posts today, and have been finding out all about some of your very cheeky & mischievious darlings!

From sock eating, knicker pinching, to an expensive taste in chewing - your labs can now be entered into a new competition entitled 'The Most Mischievious Lab 2005' which we will run from now, up until the Get together in August, where the winner will be announced :D

The proud winner will win a prize & special award, no doubt something they will be able to get they teeth into and chew :lol:

If you think your lab should be up for the award, let us know why in this thread, and what we will do is add a poll whereby you can then vote for your favourite to win!

This is of course all for fun, no ones lab is naughty in our eyes - we love them all, as i'm sure you all do, no matter what the little monkeys get up to!

Can't wait to see the long list of entrants...i declare the competition open :D

Good luck

Julie

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
WOW julie....

This was exactly what i was asking Lynee.... coz dylan seems to have what it takes to get this award.... This category wud be fun and my eyes are glued to this post....

Woof Woof
Frodo + Vidhya

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi all

Well, can't wait for Dylan's entries on this! Here is my own contribution:-

Smudge has been through his stage of jumping up and taking things from tables/worktops which thankfully seems to have diminished now. The funniest time (and I think I've mentioned this before so apologies for the repeat!) was when he nicked the cordless phone from its charger. I then retrieved it and hid it on the top of the TV. He promptly walked over to the phone charger and pressed the page button to find out where it was (well, that's what I like to think anyway! lol!).

Looking forward to reading more of everyone's wonderful lab antics!

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW julie....

This was exactly what i was asking Lynee.... coz dylan seems to have what it takes to get this award.... This category wud be fun and my eyes are glued to this post....

Woof Woof
Frodo + Vidhya
Hi Vidhya & Frodo,

It was after reading your post on another thread, that gave me the idea, so thank you for your suggestion :wink:

Hope you & Frodo are doing well.

Bye for now

Julie

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
got a funny feeling that dylan the villain is gonna win this one with no problem :lol: :evil:
max's contribution has got to be the hole in the fence that i have just found. sneaky little devil must have been working on it for days without me catching him. its just big enough for him to stick his nose thru and get petted by the kids next door :lol: as they have a yorkie i am now waiting for the yelp when max gets nipped 8O

G

·
I think I might just go off and write a book about Corrie and his antics over the last 11 years, including yesterdays when he decided to help me by washing the dishes when I was out!

After having a friend round for dinner on Thursday night I washed all the dishes up bar the roasting tin and a couple of pans, these I left in the sink. Didn't have time to wash them before I went to work on Friday Morning but when I came home at lunchtime Corrie had already done them for me. :lol: All the pans and the roasting tin where on the lounge floor all ***** and span! :shock: If only I had a dishwasher .......... opps but I do Corrie!! :lol:

Moto of the day: Labradors are cleverer than you think DON'T leave pans in the sink!

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Well I also think that Dylan should win this one! :D But I will put Ben in anyway.

Well yesterday I was sat at the computer reading the forum posts, and I thought Ben was asleep :roll: next thing I knew the broadband was not working, and the computer kept telling me I was not on-line? So I followed the phone line connection around the walls and finally came to the main connection box ,only to find the phone cable and box had been chewed into pieces!!!! :oops: :redhotevil:

Maybe he was trying to tell us we were spending too much time on the computer and he wanted to go for a walk!!! :lol:

Cristina

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Great idea this - I'm not even going to enter Shadow - no competition - give it to Dylan The Villain (Hope he's getting better, Lynne)

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lol..i agree nothing rosze and brandy have done compare to dylan..LOL..
he wins hands down..lol..just make sure the prize is something dylan can eat or chew as thats what he does best..lol..

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi Julie....Your welcome....We are more then happy to share our suggestions.... :)

Hi All....I'm so glad that we all unanimously conferring the tittle to Dylan ( the Villain) :wink: ....But yes we gotta Dylan a tough competition to dylan... so i'm cheering Ben, Max and Paul ( WHISTLE WISTLE) :D ...Claris I'm in the same leaugue as you my poor frodo has no scope for mischief he has to supress it all :(

This is real fun....

Cheers
Vidhya & Frodo

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't forget to enter your mischievious labs in for this competition - we now have a great prize for the winner!

Just reply in this thread with your labs name and why you would like to enter them in for the competition :D

Good luck!

Julie

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi julie....

Earlier Dylan was the sole contendor but now it seems he wants competition and been sending Dylan vibes to all our labbies.....So now we have Max, Rosze, Ben , Frodo & many more.... What about Bradley is he in this league to 2 .....

Love
Vidhya

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
ROSZE :evil: 8MNTH OLD FEMALE CHOCOLATE LAB

she has dug up my garden there must be 10 holes in it now..

she has redecorated our stairs/landing by chewing of the wallpaper and eatimg the plaster :( then 1 week later she ripped the hall wallpaer from the walls chewed the stairs chewed huge chunks from the skiting boards all around the hall and also chewed the fireplace hearth big chunks missing from there...
broke my planter from the wall outside pulled it off the wall and yesterday i discovered all our garden fence now has lovely chewed chunks.. also ate my sons video case

all this in 4 weeks....so now im entering her in this competion she is a :evil: choccy lab..lol..

ps. but i still love her loads :) :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Harvey isnt in the same league as Rosze and Dylan as far as being a demolition dog .. but he has his moments of mischievenous! .. yesterday for instance he was entertaining my daughter and I by running up and down a stream under the bridge we were standing on when Kate's phone fell out of her pocket and, luckily, landed on the bank but before either of us could clamber down to retrieve it Harvey had pounched, carried it to the middle of the river, looked up to us as if to say "you want this?" then promptly dropped it in the water! before galloping away in great glee! .. lil bugger! :lol:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
lolz jane... where wud max fit in....you left no room for him.... :wink:

Nigel....harvey still cud have a place....he is not destructive but his effort to help is destructive.... :wink:

Good luck....
Vidhya

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Well for what it's worth here is Shadow's highly embarrasing entry:

Whille out on his normal walk through some woods, he went off foraging through the long grass and came back to me proudly carrying a pair of blue lacy ladies knickers!! Would he drop them (pardon the pun!)? Not a chance! Anyway after a few minutes he came close enough and I managed to gingerly grad hold of them (yuk) and pull them out of his mouth! As all Lurkers know - i have not lived this down, as everyone thinks they are mine!!

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi :)

Not in the scale of the others :lol: but yesterday when I came home from work, I found Harvey had eaten a whole loaf of bread and half the wrapper!

He stood there with the floor covered on crumbs looking like a barrel on legs. Needless to say I didnt give him his tea!

Mind you he took the healthy option - he picked the wholemeal loaf not the white. I still havent figured out how he managed to get it yet!

Fay

·
Registered
280 Posts
well for what it is worth, here is Sashy's entry lol.

She once came out to the garden during the summer whilst a few of us were having a beer etc. I had to go into the house for something, and when I came back, Sasha had knocked my bottle of Hooch over and was drinking the spilt contents from the floor lol. I still have the photo somewhere lol...

She also once ate the contents of the fridge, including the block of butter, and then proceeded to chew the kitchen, the walls, my dining suite, moving swiftly on to removing the table cloth bringing the candles onto the floor which she then ate. Needless to say she was sh**ting wax for weeks (Im not joking!) lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts