Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So proud of my girl, she coped with the busy busy stalls and the sitting on the Dog AID stand letting vast numbers of humans of all ages stroke her.

Lots and lots of talking and appreciating people putting money in the bucket.

What was funny was to start off she was out in the walk way expecting almost asking people to stop and fuss.

Gradually she went back and back into the stand, she turned sideways and lay down starting to ignore all but special cases, by time we had finished she was sat next to me with her back to the people.

No signs of stress just fed up with humans !

Her walking was amazing and she barely acknowledged all the dogs around even with the barking and dogs approaching her. She even had other assistance dogs on the stand and yet she was in work mode.

We caught the shuttle back to the car and she leapt up onto my lap and snuggled in, we don't normally go very long without cuddles and she was not prepared to wait any longer. She was on my lap so I didn't stress.

Completely exhausting but good to do and I did manage a little shopping time, for Minnie not me!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Oh bless her, didn't she do well. I can understand her turning her back on the crowds. Last year I went and felt slightly overwhelmed with all the people. I said I would never go again! I lied though... I'm going on Sunday. :0)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts