Labradors Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little girl is doing so well, am so proud of her.

We have been going on short bus rides, but today we travelled to the local town and by prior arrangement visited Sainsbury's and she behaved beautifully.

I was worried about the trolleys mostly but our trainer tried to make lots of noise and Min just sat and watched her. We then walked round and although she did sniff she responded to leave very quickly.

Most people just ignored us, some stood and watched and a coupe tried to stroke her, to which I politely asked them not too.

We are waiting to taker her level 2 exams and we also take the KC Silver in 3 weeks. She visits Molineux Stadium on 1st March, Crufts the following weekend. So all busy. I am exhausted, but loving it.

Mandy

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are you training Millie for? I gather something like Dogs for the blind?

Minnie is in training to be my assistance dog, with a charity called Dog A.I.D. who provide the trainers for you to do the work with your own dog.

Mandy

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
Well Done Minnie and Mandy :D

I bet your trainer is proud of both of you!!! :D

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We hope she will be fine at the football, she has been in while warming up but not during a game, in a seat (so to speak !).

We are going on Thursday or Friday waiting for the charity to inform us.

Thanks for all the lovely comments.

Mandy

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
Hey Minnie, Saturday is gonna be a special day and I'll be thinking about You :D and if You just happen to see Rob Plant (ex Led Zeppelin) who is a supporter of "the Baggies" give him a lick 8) :wink:

Hope You have a good day Mandy :D (I still fancy "Planty" :roll: :wink: :oops: )

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Luna dreams of one day making it down the Trent End... the idea of Forest and footballs combined with the River Trent to swim in is her idea of heaven! I feel sure she'd be a little disappointed if I took her along to a match ;-)

Sounds like you are both getting along great! Well done!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Must admit am getting nervous. We will be upstairs so she shouldn't see the ball. BUT we are playing port Vale so hopefully a few goals, I wonder how she will react to the noise. I shall let you know, of course.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts