Labradors Forums banner

Milo is such a Doofus!!!

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  danielblack2002 
#1 ·
Milo is a definite blonde!!
This morning we were going in the car for our walk, when Milo decided to jump into the boot. The only problem was I'd not had chance to get the boot open before he launched himself into the door! 8O 8O 8O
He seemed a little dazed and a bit embarrassed but ok! I just can't understand why he would do such a thing!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Have any of your babies had blonde moments? Or is Milo the only true blonde lab?!

#3 ·
Luna is nosy... nosy not blonde :wink: so nosy that she regularly pootles along on lead having a look at what someone is doing to the side/behind only to turn back to the front in time to walk into a wheelie bin or lamp-post. I do tell her to watch out but she just has to have that one last look!

Poor Milo! That is a 'special' incident!

#5 ·
Poppy has her moments! Last week the stream in the woods was really high and had flooded the little foot bridge. Poppy, who only paddles and refuses to swim, went to investigate. She waded in up to her knees, accidentally stepped over the side of the bridge and fell in, giving herself a good dunking. Lucky she had her harness on to help me haul her out :lol:

#8 ·
haha Chewy also frequently walks into wheelie bins because she is not looking where she is going. Then she barks at them to tell them off for being in her way. So funny.

She once ran full pelt into the closed patio windows at Mike's parents house. She didn't seem hurt, but had a sneezing fit that lasted almost 15 minutes! Poor thing.

#9 ·
my labrador pub does this thing where he watches my sister at her window only he thinks she can't see him. oh and he occasionally has run into walls trying to fetch balls etc...hes also headbutted me a few times... labradors really are so funny and big kids at heart no matter what the age... ive attached a picture to show what i mean by hiding lol

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.