Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Awwww! Bless her, she looks well up for it! Reeling in shock rather at the 'hot pink accessories' sported by Miss Millie though Rach! I had you down as a 'no-nonsence-khaki' rather than a fluffy-pinky type :lol: !

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Lovely video Rach (i to was rather shocked to see so much pink 8O :lol: )what a happy bouncy girlie :D ,right shrinking violet you have there love.................... NOT bless her she doesn't know what to do first does she so much to do and so little time :lol:

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Ah, what a sweetie, she was certainly happy on her walk. It must have been almost overwhelming for her first time out, so many smells, sights .... and having to manage with that strange thing attached to her neck. 8O :)

·
Registered
29,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FRE said:
and having to manage with that strange thing attached to her neck. 8O :)
hehehe, yes that was the first time she'd had the lead and collar on. Yesterday was a more productive walk as the heelwork training started! :wink:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Lovely video. She has so much enthusiasm on recalls! And I was very impressed that she recalled away from that other dog!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Gorgeous chunky girl.

I am 'loving' the pink. A girl can never have too much pink :wink:

Her recall was very impressive. Can't wait to meet her. x

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
What a lovely happy little personage she is Rach.

Confident enough to do a little bit of intrepid exploring on her first outing, investigating the ditch which must have looked like the grand canyon to her :lol:

I love that you didn't go and get her when the other dog left and that you got a lovely recall instead ... what a little star :D

S

·
0 Posts
Awww what a little star...she's such a sweetie and seemed to really enjoy her walk :D :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts