Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
29,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share some more pics of Millie, some of the photos aren't great in terms of quality as I had the camera on the wrong setting :oops: and I can't for the life of me get rid of the "glowing" eyes :x

She is settling in really well - the boys adore her, especially Jake and they all love playing together. Her training is coming along nicely now and she is picking things up really quickly - considering I haven't done that much and haven't had a voice for the past 4 days!!! She can also go out on Monday which we are looking forward to...

Hope you like them..................................

Millie and the Big Boys - why can't everyone look in the same direction at the same time?

Millie looking cute at Jake's feet!

The "show team"

Do you think Jake will notice me in his bed?

We like to snuggle!

Mum's feet make a good cushion!

Pup Labour!

Not sure about this tree!

I wonder what this tastes like?!

Look what I found under the tree!!

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Awww what lovely pics - love the first one of them all together, its gorgeous :D

Glad Millie is settling in well and you must take lots more pics of her on Monday for her first walkie :D

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Gorgeous pics Rach! What a squidgy happy looking young lady! Good lukc with those first trips out, I'm loving them with cousin Fish ;-)

Di

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Lovely pics Rach, Millie is growing into a beautiful girl, looks like she loves her big bro`s too :D

Do you have Vista on your puter?, if so the picture gallery in it will allow you to do the "red eye" on the dogs, I`ve found its much better than any of the paint programs you can buy :)

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Rach - she is absolutely gorgeous :D as are the boys - very much the happy family :D

You are braver than me though - any idea of Chrstmas trees went along with the arrival of Clover :roll:

I've got an old standard lamp which was MY great grand-mothers - it has survived everything, but don't think it is up to much more stress courtesy of Hope and Clover :roll:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts