Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Ta

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gezza has spurred me on to organise something!

As a meeting place i thought http://www.roslistonforestrycentre.co.uk/ would be a good idea, plenty of walks, picnic areas, parking etc.

I was thinking around the end of September.

Ive put a poll on to see if people prefer weekends or weekdays and if there attending.

Please let me know and il get the wheels in motion

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
i work shifts so can do week days or weekends depending on the date. So organise some dates and i'll let you know if i can make it then. Would love to come up though :)

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Depending on dates, we will come if it's weekend. We will only have Dudley though as Charlie won't be fit enough then.

Put a few dates up and we can go from there. It's my Mum's 80th birthday 1st Oct so will be having a family celebration around then and also my eldest son is off to uni :cry: :cry: and all we know at the moment is it's the end of Sept/beginning of Oct.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
I would be interested. Not too far away in Leicestershire, but it would have to be a weekend.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
ii can make that! woo hoo :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
that date should be fine with us. Hopefully there will be quite a few people that can make it, it would be nice to meet everyone and labs!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi,

Would love to come to a meet, but would it be suitable for a pup? He'll be 24 weeks old that weekend, so about 6 months. I'd hate him to over do it with excitement, or anyone else to feel they couldn't do a long walk etc because he was there. Let me know what you think.

Cat and Truffle

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Count us in! I'm away from internet for a few days and nearly miss out on all the fun!!!!

I hope that Rolo will be well enough by then.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think we will be able to make it, it will be our 1st get together and Harvey will be 24 weeks then, what usually happens at these get togethers :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts