Labradors Forums banner
101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
Have a brill time doggies and owners!!!!

Hope cameras are charged and ready :D :D

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
OH WOW!!! AWESOME PAWSOME!!!

I've been waiting for the photos to appear, every colour lab was there, even a "silver " one :wink:

Chel and Dilys xxx

P.S. Hey Helen (munchbunch), no rush, I'm in the middle of cooking "the tay" :lol:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
teejayw said:
Some photos from this morning :D
Did anyone get a photo of Di being dragged down the hill by Mac? :lol:
in your full album there is a really nice one of Moss (quite close up of him, facing the camera, in the water, can just about see his red collar and he has a yellow ball in his mouth) - any chance I could have a copy of it, please?

Angela

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Indy_Pendence said:
teejayw said:
Some photos from this morning :D
Did anyone get a photo of Di being dragged down the hill by Mac? :lol:
in your full album there is a really nice one of Moss (quite close up of him, facing the camera, in the water, can just about see his red collar and he has a yellow ball in his mouth) - any chance I could have a copy of it, please?

Angela
This one?

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Ooops :oops: I'm absolutely useless with names, human or Lab, Mac often gets called Toby, our previous dog :roll:

Easiest way, go into the Flickr album and click on the photo and to the bottom right of the photo there is a box with a curved arrow coming out of it. Click on that and then click on Grab the Link and copy and paste the link in a pm to me with your email address and I'll email you the full res version.

101 - 120 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.