Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a Labrador, but a gorgeous little old Staffie boy who has just arrived in Oldies Club foster care with the name ... Savage! :evil: :(

He most certainly deserves a nice, new name so a fellow volunteer is running a fundraiser to help him find a new name and raise a little for Oldies Club at the same time.

If you want to take part, you can find the info here:
http://www.facebook.com/notes/oldies-club/name-the-poundie/10152052173409378

Isn't he beautiful? :love7:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Omg look at him he is just stunning! Wish I could offer him a home but unfortunately I'm not in the position to financially ATM! Hope he finds a loving home soon.

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is lovely, isn't he? If you ever decide you might be up for fostering, we're always looking to hear from people who will foster bullbreeds for Oldies Club. We pay all vet bills :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
I wish I could help Angela, however I live with my parents at the moment but if I ever get a place of my own and am in a position to help I will let you know!

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Oh I missed the naming but Hello Travis!!!

Fingers crossed that this xmas time brings his new home xx

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks ladies, he's adorable, isn't he? :)

Hopefully the new year will bring him a lovely forever home, but thankfully he is tucked up in a great foster home for Xmas after being one of the fortunate ones to make it out of the pound alive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts