Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Kimberley and I recently acquired a yellow lab puppy who we've named Leon. Life for me is quite chaotic as, on top of the new arrival I also have 3 boys (twins aged 5 and an 8yr old), a cat (BSH called Marley), a rabbit (Zebedee) and Chris my long suffering other half!
Leon isn't KC reg (bit naughty I know but when we discovered this we had already met him and fallen in love) but he did come with a 3 gen pedigree. I would be particularly interested to hear from anyone familiar with any of the bloodlines. Leon's pedigree is as follows,

sire: BRYN DAFYDD SON OF EDGAR, dam: CWTCH CWTCH, grandparents (sire's side) EDGAR BRIGADIER, ROUNDER SUNNY QUEEN, grandparents (dam side) ALANWOOD ODDSMAKER, BRIGHT GOLDEN MOONBEAM, great grandparents (sire' side) SPIKE OF CHANOOKA, MIKEDAWN PURE DELIGHT, AWELON ROYALISH FRED, SHARON ELAINE, great grandparents (dam side) GREENWORTH ODDS AGAINST, ALANWOOD LADY JAZMINE, ROSSACRE TEDDY EDWARD, DREAMING DIVA.

Also I would love to hear from any one currently experiencing the roller coaster ride of owning a new lab pup!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts