1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I do hope that she finds a new and happy home as she really deserves it.
It is just so very sad that anyone could be so cruel as to dump her , this world leaves me speechless at times :( .

·
Registered
109 Posts
How awful! This has brought a tear to my eye :cry: I don't understand how people can be so cruel. She looks like she is full of life on the clip and I hope she finds her forever home soon.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
That is beyond cruel. :( I can't believe people sometimes.

Poor little girl. I hope she gets the home she deserves very soon.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Mesha

What a way to treat the poor dog.
It was good to see how well she looked on the video. Hope she finds a nice new home very soon. She deserves one.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Poor girl must have been so terrified - what a cruel thing to do. Why didnt whoever dumped just hand her into any rescue centre? :evil:

I'll crosspost her story on another forum it may just help to get her a home...

Joyce and Ellie xx

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Oh my, that's so sad. She sounds like a lovely girl depsite the fact she has no reason to give people the time of day after how some cruel idoit has treated her. I truely hope she finds a special home.

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Cannot open the link.

It would be to much for me.

Really hope she finds a good home.

GOD I WOULD LIKE TO FIND THE PERSON WHO DID THIS :evil: :evil: :evil: .

But then, i would be locked up. (Who would look after Sultan).

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
.... I would.... ;-) And I'd hold your coat whilst you did *it* and drive you home.

Scum. Utter scum.

Di

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
I hope they find the :evil: :twisted: person who did this to her :x :2gunfire: :2gunfire:

What a beautiful girl she is and just look at her wagging tail :cry: I would have had her in a heartbeat, she is lovely, I do hope she goes onto her forever home shortly :)

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Let's hope these scum get some sort of pay back later down the line in their life, for what they did to this poor dog. It breaks my heart, what some evil people in this world are capable of.. :cry: At least she is in safe hands now - I'm sure her forever home is not far away.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
The poor poor girl, words fail me sometimes :evil:

I hope she gets a lovely new home where she is cherished very soon, god knows she deserves it.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
lets hope whoever did this falls out of a speeding car some day soon!!! :evil:

·
Registered
674 Posts
I wish I could take her on but I already have two rescue Lurchers and two rescue Jack Russels, as well as the Mildred monster! 8O

I could openly weep for this beautiful dog I really could. :(

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
How awful!

I have absolutely no understanding of any one abandoning a dog instead of taking it to a rescue, let alone a blind dog on a road.

Thank goodness she's recovering from the experience. Hope that her meant to be home is found for her very soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts