Labradors Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we thought we would have to keep Elphie away from Skylar this weekend due to her over excitement and hyper activity. But, it seems a new Elphie has appeared. A calmer, patient and I just want to be near you Skylar one...She has not left Skylar's side all weekend. She has licked her to pieces, instead of her usual biting and pulling. Wherever Skylar goes Elphie goes too...here are the pics to prove it...

Giving Sky a wash after her return home from Vets

Sky in her new t-shirt

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Awww, now those are cute photos :D Lovely to see Skylar looking so well after her spay and what a good wee girl Elphie is to be looking after her big sister :D

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Awww how cute :) Goldie was quite ill just after we got Theo and he was the same with the knowing about being gentle...

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Aaawww they are such lovely pics....Elphie knows that her big sis needs lots of cuddles and love :D

And wow, how do you keep you're house so lovely and clean, and cream, with 2 dogs??

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Oh what wonderful pics! Little Elphie is a superstar! Hope that Sky gets over her op soon but not too soon for stitch problems!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
They are lovely photos. It's amazing how they know to be gentle; Ben was the same when he was a pup and Lora had just had an op.

Eileen

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Em_n_Bailey said:
And wow, how do you keep you're house so lovely and clean, and cream, with 2 dogs??
Thanks for that, but I think that they just happen to be sitting in all the clean areas of my house when I took the photos. :wink: :wink:

G

·
What sweet pictures!

Skylar looks wonderful and how cute is Elphie being all caring to her big sis!!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts