Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Molly was particularly restless last night, for no apparent reason ... just full of energy, chewing everything she shouldn't!!!!

In the end, I got one of her hide chews (in the shape of a bone), and rubbed Marmite into the nooks and crannies, and gave it to her .... she must have spent an hour or so, quietly chewing / licking it .... as they say about Marmite, you either love it or hate it .... I guess Labs being Labs, they'll all just love it!!!!.

Worth a try, and healyhy too!!!.

Regards

MM

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
yep! ive got a marmite dog as well. usually ends up in a fight as to who gets the toast and marmite in the mornings. max now gets his own little square as a treat! he likes whole meal bread so at least its sort of healthy :lol:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Marmite hey - you either love it or you hate it!

I wonder if the same applies to our labs, do you think there are any labs that are in the 'hate it' category? I'm thinking not many - i know how greedy they all are!!!! :lol:

It does make me laugh however, about the marmite kiss you mentioned Karen, i love marmite, and hubby hates it - so guess what, i always make sure i give him a big kiss after i've had my marmite on toast! Evil aren't i! :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Yes that's evil ... your poor hubby! :lol:

Imagine the labs running and jumping into that big blob of marmite that goes down the street in the advert !! :D

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Marmite!

I think Chris might kill me if I put Marmite on Smudge's chew. He can't stand the smell of it!

I'm in the 'love it' category and now I want some! All mines at work though - can't even get away with eating it there as Chris and I work together! lol!

Might try this though.....Chris will just have to live with it! If it keeps Smudge quiet for a little while, he might grow to love it too!

All the best,
Nicola.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts