Labradors Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marley has had a busy and exciting day!

This morning he managed to steal the phone and ran around the room with it, which I hastily retrieved. A few minutes later I went to ring Roxie's Mum, Beth to discover a lady on the line informing me that until I confirmed I didnt need the emergency services they wouldnt be able to clear the line.....yes he had dialled 999!!!!! I did wonder whether this was perhaps an extra bit of training Tracy had given them before they left her care!

Next we went to visit Roxie and family and had a really lovely afternoon. Marley played with his sister Roxie before Tracy arrived with his brother Henry (or Henri as he will be on Friday!), along with his nearly brother and sister Bailey and Lexi! What fantastically good puppies they all were and Im sure there will be photos to follow, although I managed to leave my camera at home.

Unfortunately this was followed by being sick all over the car on the way home and now he is completely exhausted.

An exciting day was had by all and a big thank you to Roxie's family for having us to visit!

Jayne x

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Yes a big thanks to Beth for having us over today......so good to see my babies again!! They were all so good, Emma and I enjoyed it very much.

My three came home, had their dinner and have not moved since.

And bless little Henri, he wasnt sick in the car for the first time there and back.....lots of dribble but no sick.......hooray!!

Thanks again Beth, look forward to the 10th.

Look forward to the pics too.

Tracy and Emma xxxx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh Sounds like a great day :D :D :D .

Pickle said she needs to see photos, so I hope someone took their camera with them :wink: .

Pickle also send special licks to brother Henri, as she knows he is going on a loooong journey soon. XXXX

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Dont start me off again Pickle please, Auntie Racie is not sure how she is going to do this hand over job, and she is asking herslef why she does this to herself.... :cry:

T x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww you're very welcome , we also had a fab day. Roxie is completely shattered as well. Maybe there won't be that manic 10 mins later :roll:
Will try and put some photos on later.

Beth xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like you all had a lovely day!!

Your story did remind me though of the time my son dialled 999 by mistake! I knew he'd had the phone (he was just about a year old then and had just started to toddle so anything that was within his reach was fair game as far as he was concerned!!) but just took it away from him and put it back in its charger. Less than a minute later I got a call asking if I needed Police, Ambulance or Fire Engine :oops: :oops:

I got a right telling off from the lady on the other end of the phone when I explained what had happened! :lol: :lol:

Never heard of a dog doing it though! :lol: :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Sounds like a really fun day for Marley, I doubt he`s the first dog to call the emergency services and he won`t be the last, although it must be annoying for them being tied up trying to be sure someone isn`t in trouble.

Looking forward to seeing pics if anyone took any, where is Henri going by the way?, I`ve read more than once he`s leaving on friday, I`m guessing France or somewhere french speaking.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Sorry Mary, yes its France, a lovely retired engilsh couple and he will have a great spoilt life.....but never again from a soppy breeders point of view.

I really need to toughen up. :oops:

Trace xx

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Oh Tracey, last chance just send him up to me....lol. Do you have any piccies of him before he goes? i just love that boys face... :D

Sounds like a lovely day was ha by all.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Go onto our puppy party link today under the puppy section and you will see him, also Beth has sent me a lovely one of him on his own....I will ask her to post it to you.

Trace x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts