Labradors Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday Marley had his first trip outdoors on his own four paws - he was brilliant and walked very well on his lead - he also met lots of new people and dogs! By the time we had our picnic he was flat out! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
aww hes lovely, i can remember trying to get puzzle to walk on a lead, had to have a treat on the end of her nose like a carrot and a donky, took us ages to get anywhere!! looks like Marley is doing really well with his exciting new world to explore.
Mel

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh It's lovely once you can get them out and about. He looks lke he's enjoying his new found freedom :D :D :D .

I see he lays like a squashed frog too :lol: .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just in case anyone was wondering how Marley managed to get out so soon, the lovely Tracy had his first jab done for us as she was taking him to the vet (actually we owe you for that!), our vet was pleased to see it was the same as he uses and announced Marley could go out five days after the second jab! Yippee!!

Apart from his very long legs, the same as his sister Pickle, he also has a very long tail, which has been commented on several times. Do the others?

Jayne x

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Hi Marley, David and Jayne, lovely to hear from you again.

Glad he is enjoying exploring.....bless him, doesnt he grow! His yellow brother, Henri is still here and weighed in at 8 kilos last night!!

Dont worry about the vax....I forgot about it anyway!!

Trace xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DavidB said:
Apart from his very long legs, the same as his sister Pickle, he also has a very long tail, which has been commented on several times. Do the others?
Yes Jayne....Pickle's tail is growing like a weed too and is very, VERY waggly. :lol: :lol:

Pickle is concentrating on growing her extremities.....so she now has long gangly legs, a long waggly tail and huge ears......but a little body and a tiny girly head. Perhaps she'll grow them next month. :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
_Jules_ said:
I see he lays like a squashed frog too :lol: .
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It looks like the perfect lab puppy day out!!! Favourite people, picnic, nap, sniff, nap, fuss and a bit of water...!!!

He's gorgeous and I love seeing the glow of pride coming from owners and breeder!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What a cutie, I love the squashed frog look, Jet is lying here in the giant black squashed frog pose as I type :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And now Marley has just come back from his puppy party!

There were about 12 puppies. Marley took rather a fancy to the tail of a great dane/bloodhound cross who at 16 weeks was already the size of a fully grown lab!

Marley did get over excited once or twice, but on the whole I think he really enjoyed the experience and is fast asleep now!

Jayne

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Glad the party went well, I must ask in my vets if they are doing any....sadly they stopped them a while back, but maybe if I ask they might do something.

Hugs to Marley.

Trace xx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts