Labradors Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
barney2007 said:
I appear to have mislaid, sometime ago now, Bert my choccie boys pedigree and I wondered if anyone here could fill in the gaps or better yet has a relative - I would LOVE to see a piccy and know more. Bert (Malmpit My Best Mate), is one of the biggest, chunkiest labs round here, he is also afraid of water and has never retrieved a single thing in his entire life 8O (not even my smelly socks). He is though a big cuddle monster :D . I'm wondering if these traits run in the family.

All I have got to hand are his sire and dams names as follows:

SIRE
Treburrow Ocean's Apart at Malmpit

DAM
Chocolate Mahogony

:D
Treburrow Ocean's Apart at Malmpit

This is Oscar's mum's dad :)

·
Registered
516 Posts
pixiepiratess said:
Hi Barney !

Not sure if this helps or not but my Pups Dad is ....

Malmpit Bring Me Sunshine ...from Wiltshire

i dont have any pics of Bosuns dad but i have lots of bosun! ... i have his family tree if it would tie in with yours not completly sure how it all works ! ..

anyway looking forward to hearing from you soon

Kirsty :D

This is Oscar's dad's dad :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
My pup has all working lines on dads side but mums side is half and half and has rocheby sailing by , ch kupros master mariner, sh ch cuanbank island mist at foulby, sh ch mardas master mariner , rocheby shady lady, foulby classic, foulby hephaesteus of lindall
Are these chocolates ? :)

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
KerryJayne said:
My pup has all working lines on dads side but mums side is half and half and has rocheby sailing by , ch kupros master mariner, sh ch cuanbank island mist at foulby, sh ch mardas master mariner , rocheby shady lady, foulby classic, foulby hephaesteus of lindall
Are these chocolates ? :)
No - Only Foulby Hephaesteus of Lindall was Chocolate, the rest are all black.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Barney !

Not sure if this helps or not but my Pups Dad is ....

i dont have any pics of Bosuns dad but i have lots of bosun! ... i have his family tree if it would tie in with yours not completly sure how it all works ! ..

anyway looking forward to hearing from you soon

Kirsty :D
I wish I’d found this thread years ago. My lovely Peppa sadly left us yesterday and was from a little in Wiltshire with her Dad being Malmpit bring me sunshine. She was incredible. The most loving, kind soul.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts