Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been a bit slow really introducing the latest 'Wylanbriar' litter. At 5 weeks our litter of nine little black and brown hooligans are just delicious. Deeds is daddy and Mae who is Jade and my darling Dylan' daughter is mum.

Mae has been a wonderful mum and is just now, starting to say 'you wanted them - you have em'!'

3 are going to train as Dogs for the Disabled and another as a pet dog to a lady who trains FOR DftD so its a really 'assistance heavy' litter! My own little girl, Brogan, as yet I haven't decided who she is, will come to 'assist' us here at the 'ranch', and Mae's proper 'mum and dad' Miles and Rebecca will also be keeping one to work, so they will be a busy bunch of kidlets in the future!

So therefore, good they are catching up on their Zzzzzz's now ;-)

Awake! (just!)

Being assessed one by one for DftD by Rob Harris the puppy selection Manager

So for those who like names, these lot are:

Wylanbriar Back to Black (Bitch)
W Desert Rose (B)
W China Girl (B)
W Time After Time (B)
W Right Beside You (B)
W Golden Brown (D)
W Here We Go (D)
W Always The Sun (D)
and
W Lost In Space (D)

Little poppets!

Di

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
awww what cutie pups but I must put my specs on cos I read the 6th name down as 'Gordon Brown'!!!!!!

G

·
Cor they're right chunky chubbas, aren't they :D :D :D .

So do you know which bitch is yours yet Di.....or are you going to wait until the last minute to decide again? :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PMSL at Wendy! Can you imagine! Wylanbriar Gordon Brown! It has a certain ring to it I must say... more like Wylanbriar Gordons Gin! ;-)

Jules, I never pick till the last day before they go - you know that ;-) I'm as confused now as I was last time - and that was PRETTY confused with 5 identical chocolate dogs to pick from! ;-)

Di

G

·
Diana said:
Jules, I never pick till the last day before they go - you know that ;-)
Ahhh I just thought you might have got in quick before the DftD guy nabbed all the best ones :wink: :lol: .

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Awwww little cuties all of them, not going to leave much choice for you if DftD have had first pic Di :D

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chuckle.... no no no - you all know me better than that ;-)

DftD came to give us the shortlist of who they would ideally like to have. I still have numero uno pick even if it clashes with their ideal choice. They give us a few pups and we work with that taking our pick. I am far too choosy and bossy to have pick after anyone else these days - ha ha ha! ;-) They have first and fourth dibs on the boys but only third dibs on bitches after us and Mae's mum and dad.

Its all a bit of a juggling act believe me!

Di

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
oooooh those gorgeous chubby little pink bellies, just waiting for raspberries to be blown on 'em!!!

very cute!!

jan and rubes xxx

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Hey Di, I just had a chat with the d4d guy, he said what a rubbish litter they are in bitches, and that he didnt want 3rd pick, so I said I would take her for you, just to make him feel better, is that ok...????? I dont mind either colour.....be there to pick her up in two weeks then....is that a deal.....????

Trace :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Adorabubble pupsters but then am a tad biased :wink: :wink:

Really must get down to meet the new Wylanbriar kids :wink:

P.S. If you could just shove a choccie girl in your bag when Brogan come home that would be great 8) :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts