Labradors Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mac who now after his first & second operation on the same hip due to complication is coming to work with me in the afternoons. He is at the stage of being let off lead following the guide from the operation (he's loving it) the first day I did this was at work in the run, and it brought a real tear or two to my eyes to see my baby boy run and be a puppy once again. Even though hes now 16 month. Hes done so well and be such a good boy.

Hes now getting ready for his second Hip operation on the other side, Date now given for the 14th of October. I am nerves as hell after what happened last time and prey this time its much smoother for him and me. In a way its nice to know what to expect and in another way its maybe not. I have a guilty feeling for some silly reason knowing he's going to go through it all again, so am enjoying him running about and playing now and trying not to think about it.

I know its for the best and all that and that he will be better off for it and be able to have a next to normal life so its all for the better, but still hard to see him go through it.

He's a pic of him in the run in the water pool thing, he seems to love water and am hoping to start him swimming soon.

Lorna and Mac

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Aww sounds like Mac is doing really well, bless him.

Its only natural to worry about the next op and having to see him go through it all again will be very hard but try focus on that happy, pain free boy you will have when he's fully recovered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts