Labradors Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's starting to get cooler but this pool is becoming a great place to clean off the mud after a walk!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Lovely pictures! Has she ripped a hole in the bottom of the pool yet? We have gone through so many paddling pools :roll:

Your garden looks lovely too :D

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Touch wood no hole yet - keep expecting one. Only cost 5.99 from co-op. Think I'm going to go get some spares (if they haven't sold out) for when this one does get a hole cos it's been so easy to empty, clean and refill!!

Just getting to grips with the huge garden that came with new rented house. Have had to fence off fruit tree (because of wasps hiding in apples) and berry bushes (because Luna ate the berries and unsure if poisonous or not!) and there is a fantastic amount of grass that my dad has very thankfully been helping to cut!! Blackberries at the back are yummy!

Luna loves it!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
yeh Loving to see pics of Lincoln's long lost relative.. :wink: Linc's first pool was from Tesco..£2.99 did the job for that really hot spell we had in June? ,,but punctured now..your pool looks a good size..so I must pick up another soon :)

G

·
Lovely pics, the water looks nice and clean... obviously hasn't been used to clean off mud after walks yet? :lol: Luna's gorgeous!!!

My 2 love their paddling pool, i have a plastic one like you have - i usually buy a new one each year as it gets a hole in :roll: they also have a small hard plastic one which has lasted years but isn't really big enough for alfie to lay down in :roll:

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lovely pics, the water looks nice and clean... obviously hasn't been used to clean off mud after walks yet?
Had just been emptied and refilled after cleaning off major mud this morning!!! :lol:

Luna's become extremely fond of rolling in the manure that the farmer's have just spread on the fields!! :roll: A faint musk remains despite a dunking in the pool so I'm becoming used to it!! :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts