Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*PRICES ADDED AT END OF THIS POST*

Hello, I have spent ages going through lots of photos taken at the LRSE&C charity gundog training day on Saturday and have set up a group of galleries on:
http://www.angelachapman.com/

(if you look at the first row of icons on the site, the training group photos are second from the left, next to the water lily). Click on that and there are individual galleries within.

I've set up a separate gallery for each dog/handler so you should be able to find your own with relative ease. I have also set up an "extras" gallery for a few shots that were taken away from the fun tests bit.

If you click on a photo within a gallery, you can view many of them as larger files and scroll through using the next/previous bars to the left/right of the screen or use your left/right arrow keys to scroll through.

I still have more photos to get through so will add those as soon as I can, but I was up really late last night going through the photographs and I need to sleep soon <yawn> :lol:

Once I've finished uploading photos I will post details of prices, should anyone want to buy copies and I shall make a donation to LRSE&C for any bought.

Hope you enjoy looking at them :D

p.s. did anyone mention a monkey?

*PRICES*

OK, prices - if anyone would like to order copies of prints, the prices are as follows - and include p&p within the UK for orders received by Wednesday 24 August 2009. All print sizes are in inches.

6x4" £3 each
5x7" £3 each

8x6" £5

10x8" £9

12x8" £10

Prices for larger prints such as 15x10" available on request.

I am going to donate 30% of sales to LRSE&C.

NB: I will order in lustre finish as default unless you specify that you would prefer gloss.

These prices are for prints only, they do not include mounts or frames. Prints will be sent in a board backed envelope, first class.

I may have to crop some of the images to suit the photo size you require, or even suggest an alternative size. I'll do that by email if necessary. I'll confirm the cost of your order by email and let you know how to pay (PayPal or cheque will be fine).

If anyone would like to use a photo on their website, I will email you a version for use on your website only, for a £5 donation to LRSE&C, per photo. These images will not be suitable for printing and will feature my copyright info at the bottom of the photograph.

Once you have decided which copies you would like to buy, please email your order through to me at photosATangelachapman.com (replacing the AT with an @) - please include your real name and LF name and the address you would like the prints sent to :)

Please advise with your order, how many copies of each photo you want to order and what size(s). Each photograph has a unique number at the end of it, eg the first one in Zorro's gallery is AC LRSE&C Gundog Training Day August 2009 078 – for ordering purposes I just need the number 078.

Hope that all makes some sense? Let me know if you have any questions :) I will make the donation to LRSE&C once the orders have been paid for and despatched and will post to say how much was raised in total.

Thanks everyone :flower:

Angela

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
:love3: They are lovely photos- you must have had such a super-fast lens on your camera to catch such good shots of my speedy ol' gundog! And I adore the family portrait with Deeds and Mouse looking so ernest!

I'm going to have to make some room on my walls and buy a few more picture frames!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Brilliant photos of Mole :D shame about the handler (diet now screams at me :D ) but I'm sure I can put up with me just for a lovely picture of her, just don't know how I'm going to choose which one :lol:

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Angela loving the family shot, looking forward to buying a copy!

If John doesn't buy that superb shot of him sending Kelly out in the 'test' then i'll damn well buy it FOR him!! ;-)

Di

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all :) Will let you know when I have put more up.

Diana said:
If John doesn't buy that superb shot of him sending Kelly out in the 'test' then i'll damn well buy it FOR him!! ;-)

Di
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Diana said:

Di
I thought that was just wonderful too. Really caught my eye.

Absolutely loving the funky monkey shot :love7:

Beautiful photos Ange. Have so enjoyed looking at them. Thought the ones of my friend Ele were gorgeous and also those of Suzy and Chester, amongst many others too. Look forward to seeing more when you get a moment free!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Wow Angela!

Those are brilliant pics!

I have 6 pics I just have to buy!!

Thank you!

Edited to add.. scrap that, there is 7, just found the GORGEOUS one of Missy and Dave! Awwwwwwww

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Dave (and Missy of course!) does look VERY gorgeous in that photo! :lol:

How soon can we order Angela?!! I'm impatient to re-design my front room full of AngelaC artwork! :lol:

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bless you all :)

I love that photo of Dave and Missy too :)

Becs said:
How soon can we order Angela?!! I'm impatient to re-design my front room full of AngelaC artwork! :lol:
:D I have more photos to add as soon as possible and then I'll let you know about ordering :flower:

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Oh my life- more?!!! That's it- I'll have to re-mortgage!

I think I have looked at everyone's photos now and there are so many gorgeous ones in amongst them. We do have mighty-fine-looking dogs on LF!

( I especially love Bovril and Funky-Monkey! That dog is going to become a LF legend!)

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Glad Missy snuck into a photo! Bless her, she was stuck in the car most of the day... so we took her out at the end of the day, I am sure you all heard her! :lol: :wink:

Thanks Angela, Dave will LOVE that photo! As do I..!

Can't wait to see the rest, and get my orders in! :)

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Loving the photos Anglea, they are stunning :D Love the one of Missy and Dave, such a lovely photo :D

Any chance of putting some names on the albums (maybe the names of the dogs?) as I dont know who is who, well apart from a couple of people :D :?:

Is the family shot Deeds, Shiney and Mouse? Love, love that photo :D

1 - 20 of 80 Posts