Labradors Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we all had a really lovely day on Sunday, thanks to the hard work and dedication of Peter and Jean and all the helpers.

It was a particularly emotional day for us, as Tess and Milly (who I rescued from a puppy farm back in May) were reunited and jointly given the Dog of Courage award.

Dear Molly and Jessie were given the Dog of the Year award (Jackie couldn't be there) which again was a tearful moment for everyone. These poor girls were rescued froma small shed and brought over from Ireland. They are making fantastic progress thanks to their wonderful foster mums, Julie and Tracey.

Then there were lots of games and a great display of training and agility by the Bark-Rite Display team.

OH took lots of photos, unfortunately he didn't get any of the awards, apparently he had the wrong lens on the camera :?

I think he wandered off to get a sausage roll but the jury is out on that one!

Here are some piccies (sorry there are so many!) :D

Tess and Rosie

Bosun and Rosie

Bosun helping with the shopping :oops:

Tess's ginormous rosette!!

Some of the lovely LRRSE dogs who came along ...

The Bark-Rite Display Team

It was great to meet you all, Jean, Peter, Vicky, June, Sue and to see you again Ness - what a lovely bunch of people :D :D :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
Aww they all look so happy, and im impressed that there all wearing fancy dress for more than 30 seconds, rolo would of removed his post haste lol

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Wow!! It looks like the perfect party!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for putting those on Helen they are great so glad you had a good day. We all had a fantastic day one of the best ever. I have posted on Rupert The Bear Fundraising topic about the day & what was raised for Rupert when the bucket went round.
Once again huge thanks to everyone who came and especially to all the people who helped on the day.
All the dogs were wonderful a dream day loads of Labradors in one place perfect. :lol:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Aww thanks Helen....lovely photos...you got Archies photo just as he is about to yawn :lol:
That, and sleeping, are what he does best :lol:

It was a lovely day and great to at last be able to put names to faces

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
:oops: :oops: how did i miss these Helen :lol:

Obviously dashed off to find them after our chat hee hee.............wonderful pics the woofs look fab :D

WTG the 'Greenley Girls '.............. check out the posh rossettes not to mention the shiney cup ,brilliant xxx

You must tell me when it's coming up next year we'd love to come :wink:

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Lovely pics Helen and looks like a great day. You must be very proud of gorgeous little Tess and her well deserved rossette :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts