Labradors Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been known to moan about scamp over the years, the boy had some serious issues when he came to us, has been dog aggressive for years apart from our other dog and my parents dog and so hasn't been able to go off the lead etc. He is now 5 and over the last 6 months our training has finally started to pay off. He is 99% bomb proof with other dogs now, only having turned on one that was initially friendly but then went for him. Amazingly he didn't attack it either, he just made lots of noise and stood over it to show who was boss and came straight back when called.
Today we risked the beach with him while it was busy. He met loads of dogs, was off the lead and just had so much fun with Star it was lovely to see.
Here is picture overload of my 2 pups having a great time :lol:

Katrina

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
What a wonderful success story showing all of those struggling with dog aggressive dogs that success is achievable! What a lovely story!!!

He must appreciate surely that his life is happier now that he's relaxed and trusting! You must be so proud and happy to see him running around happily.

Well done, it must have taken an awful amount of time, energy, patience, commitment and consistency to get him where he is. Enjoy now!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts