Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was quite a busy day when Lottie's puppies decided to arrive, 3 days early. When I had a quiet word in her ear about there being so many people on my waiting list wanting dog puppies and to do her best, I never imagined she’d take it so literally. Of the 9 puppies, there are 4 black boys, 4 chocolate boys and 1 chocolate girl :)

[fullalbumimg:3c2cea43f8]2410[/fullalbumimg:3c2cea43f8]

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Congratulations on the new arrivals.

Is this unusual to have so many people wanting boys ? It often seems like it is the boys in the litter that are still remaining in adverts!

Will you have some disappointed people who wanted a girl?

Chloe

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rubyrubyruby said:
Is this unusual to have so many people wanting boys ? It often seems like it is the boys in the litter that are still remaining in adverts!
Will you have some disappointed people who wanted a girl?Chloe
With every litter I've had far more people wanting boys than girls and this one was no exception. There'll be some very disappointed people who wanted girls, I can't even offer them the option of a boy instead. A great situation for me as a breeder but rather a bugger for the people wanting puppies. It's not nice having to ring people and tell them there won't be a puppy, especially if there's no-one else I know and would recommend who has got a litter due :(

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Awww nothing like a really cute line up of little pupsters to make the day brighter :D .

Well done Lottie you are one very clever little girlie :love4: , look forward to seeing your babies progress :) .

June

1 - 20 of 20 Posts