Labradors Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got the link to ebay Lost labrador dog tags please?. I can't find it to get kims. :( Thank you.

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Is Lost Labs still up and running?
I looked at the site recently and it hasn't been updated for months.
If it is, who runs it now?

Such a shame as it used to be a fantastic site in the past and reunited lots of lovely labs with their owners

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
As Wendy says I`m not sure if LL is still operating, lost labs seem to be posted on the main forum now, its possible the number that used to be put on them to call is no longer valid.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Wendy :(

I just have to get her a normal dog tag , I really wanted a tag for Kim :(

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
maybe it would be worth phoning the Lost Labs number first to make sure it's still active

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
What's meant to be the benefit of having the Lost Labs telephone number on there instead of your own? If my dog got lost and someone found them, I'd rather someone phoned me than an organisation, or am I missing something?

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
I don't think it is meant to be instead of a normal tag (I could be wrong) as it is still a legal requirement for your details to be on a dog tag. I guess an additional tag gives a an extra safeguard of centralised records in case the other goes missing.

Sorry if I am wrong - only guessing :oops:

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
i used to have them, & your own phone number goes on as well as the lost labs, its just in case for what ever reason u cant be got hold of

as ill be getting new ones soon i did have a look, not such a good idea is that they now do ones which are spec for having your dogs name printed on
me id never do that

Harriet

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On my other tags it got house number, Post code and my phone number. I was getting the same again.

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
The Lost Labs info is on one side and your own info is on the other side.
They are excellent tags but as I said I'm not sure if the number is still active.

Please can you let us know what they say when you ring Pam
Thanks

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was out of town most of today. Came across a dog tag I liked :p When I gave the shop keeper the details he told me I couldn't have it all on :x the post code , house number and phone number on 8O I stood and argued alittle I won , it did all fit on :D

It's got a nice labrador engraved head on. :p I've not seen one in any my local shops.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts