Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I am new to the site and was recommended to this forum , I am trying to trace the pedigree name of my dog Floyd sire .
I am looking to trace the whereabouts of the following four male dogs who were born 8th December 2006 , they were produced from a mating between Gillacre Austin and Airmyn Dream .
The following are the ones I am mainly interested in finding more information about eg there rough location , Ace of Air , Dannys Boy Tosh , Indiana Of Court , Timys Garth . There was also four females born in the litter and they are named Air of Widgen , Lady Perfect , Wills Willow , Timows Teal of Annsfarm .
As i have mentioned just really want to know the whereabouts of the males so i can decipher which off the male names belongs to my dogs sire as this information was withheld . Incidently would like to mention my dog is neutered so I am not wanting the infomation for the wrong reasons just want to complete my floyd family tree .
Thanks for anyone who can help us trace the dogs mentioned

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Do you have HIS kennel club registered name? Or number? If so you can just order a completed pedigree from the kennel Club for a few pounds... Or were you given no papers for him?

If you were given no papers because he isn't registered, then tracing the dogs behind him will be really hard... but some folks do keep huge databases of names so maybe someone will have the info you seek. the KC would be the first port of call tho as they could check registered litters on your pups DOB with the dam's name..... and tell you the sire...

Di

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Timows Teal of Annsfarm - I recognise the Annsfarm that has been added to this name, so the pup was bought in by the Annsfarm Kennel. I don't want to put information on a public forum but if you search on Champdogs site for Annsfarm you will find more details.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi , Thanks for reply , when we got our boy floyd august 2012 , we recieved copies of his parents pedigree , but on his dad copy of pedigree his kennel name has been removed and his kc number , so we are trying to find out which of the male pups born to the gillacre austin and airmyn dream mating is our floyd dad
Kind Regards
Lisa
Diana said:
Do you have HIS kennel club registered name? Or number? If so you can just order a completed pedigree from the kennel Club for a few pounds... Or were you given no papers for him?

If you were given no papers because he isn't registered, then tracing the dogs behind him will be really hard... but some folks do keep huge databases of names so maybe someone will have the info you seek. the KC would be the first port of call tho as they could check registered litters on your pups DOB with the dam's name..... and tell you the sire...

Di

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Ettinmoor , Thank you for your reply ,
My floyd dad is brother to Timows Teal of Annsfarm and it his one of her brothers that we trying to trace as one of them is dad to our boy floyd we only got a copy of floyd parents pedigree papers and on his dad copy the woman we got him from has taken out his pedigree name and kc number .

Can i just say your dogs are very beautiful and we have beeen recommended by someone to come to you for our next lab puppy which will be hopefully beginning of 2015 (approx march ) , but i will be in touch with you about that asap ,
Kind Regards
Lisa
Ettinsmoor said:
Timows Teal of Annsfarm - I recognise the Annsfarm that has been added to this name, so the pup was bought in by the Annsfarm Kennel. I don't want to put information on a public forum but if you search on Champdogs site for Annsfarm you will find more details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts