Labradors Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there is anyone looking to rehome a labrador bitch that hasn't been spayed as I am looking for a mate for my labby Oscar.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Um, probably not the forum to try and find a bitch for your boy, you've not even mentioned why you want to breed, any health tests you've done on your boy, is he proven in the show ring, or working etc, etc, and right now a lot of breeders have put their plans on hold because of lockdown. All the worst kind of breeders are just going ahead and profiteering, and in a few months rescues will be full of all the pups people churned out during lockdown for no good reason.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice. My dog is of show dog heritage I have papers. He needs a girl cus he gets lonely. Looking to breed them once so I can keep another puppy. As for profiteering that's dreadful and not something I would dream of doing. Thanks

·
Administrator
20,604 Posts
He needs a girl cus he gets lonely.
Sorry but thats not a good reason for breeding. I am closing this thread before it becomes a slanging match and suggest you learn a little about pedigrees and how to read whats in them. Also about health testing and what tests a Labrador should have before thinking about breeding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.