Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all, just after some opinion/advice on some long lasting chews or the like for our boy.........he’s recently been castrated and the vet has advised no walking in the short term, as you can well imagine he is bouncing off the walls and we are looking to get hold of some form of chews that will occupy him for a decent period of time. We gave him a cooked knuckle bone but after 15/20 mins or so it appeared that the little monster was actually eating the bone itself! We have since read that these may not be a good idea!?.........any suggestions/advice would be welcomed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there any that are Labrador proof? Chloe was given a massive great chew for Christmas. It was gone in less than 10 minutes!
No I’m sure there are none that are lab proof.........just keen to find something that will keep him occupied for a bit longer rather than just a few minutes while at the same time being safe for him.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’ve bought Magnus a Yakmilk chew...seems to last a substantial amount of time, in fact I usually have to wrestle if from him after a while, they are quite costly though

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes and they do last really well but is he ok to actually consume them? He’s a bit of a brute and gets through anything.
Bailey, my puppy chews them and presumably consumed some of it and hasn’t done him any harm. It’s the only thing that lasts for more than a few days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts