Labradors Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Guys

On thursday i noticed Logan was doing alot of dribbling. Well when i say dribbling, i mean water is just pouring from is mouth. Everything and everywhere was just getting soaked, where Logan had been., especially Charlie who Logan likes to cuddle up to in their crate.
Along with this he had been very quiet, which is unlike Logan as he is the bouncy one out of the 2.
So i booked a trip to the vets on Friday. She did all the usual u would expect, checked all inside his mouth, around his tongue and teeth etc and couldnt find anything.
She felt his glands and said one was slightly bigger, but wasnt convinced that this was causing the problem, she seemed quite baffled. But anyway prescribed me antibiotics for the gland and advised that if he was still the same after the course was completed then to bring him back after for blood test.
He completes the antibiotics tomorrow and is still the same, does anyone have any idea what this maybe.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Poor Logan, and poor Charlie who is getting a soaking. :( I hope the Vet can sort it out and send you lots of ~~~~~vibes for Logan~~~~~

He is a lovely looking boy, as is Charlie. I notice that Logan has a white fleck on his chest. Elphie has this too. :)

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Poor Logan. I can't help unfortunately. Luna only dribbles like a leaky tap if there is the promise of a treat or is she's got really hot from running around. I hope it stops soon.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Hope he feels better soon, there is nothing worse than a poorly pup.

Only had a dribbley dog when she picked up a frog/toad thing....as they give off a dodgy gunky fluid and dogs react to it.

Hugs to Logan.

Trace xx

·
Administrator
21,006 Posts
One of the usual reasons is something stuck between the teeth. How old is he? He looks too young in the photo for tooth decay, but probably too old for teething??

Regards, John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts