Labradors Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just returned from here and can thoroughly recommend it. The cottages are beautiful, clean and well equipped...and the views are just Heavenly.

http://www.littlequarme-cottages.co.uk/

We've never been to Exmoor before but fell in love with the area in our few days there :D. It's such a gem, with so many lovely walks, clear streams, hills, moors, mediaeval castles and the quaintest of villages. The whole area is very dog friendly too. :D

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Looks absolutely fab! Not been to that area before. Thanks for sharing, will file for future reference! :D

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to add...You can take up to 3 dogs for FREE too. Now you don't get that very often 8) .

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Wondered if you were away as had missed your input in the threads!!

How did Tidge enjoy her first holiday with you all?

From the photos it looks like the dogs had a ball!

Chloe

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Looks like a perfect plae for holidays with dogs; have to remeber about it when planing next holis :)

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rubyrubyruby said:
How did Tidge enjoy her first holiday with you all?
Tidge had a BALL. :D She had never seen the sea, but she took to it like a duck to water. She had a whale of a time on our other walks too and she discovered the delights of Fish and Chips at lunchtime. I don't think she stopped running the whole time we were out......Soooo much to see and do for such a small Poodle. :lol:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Thanks for the link - have added to my 'dog holidays' folder in my favourites. Glad you all had a great time - especially Tidge!

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We loved it there so much, I've just booked to go back in Sept as a pressie for my Hubby's 50th birthday. Well that solved the problem of what to get him. :D :D :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts