Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bad week!

I managed to lose 6.5lbs up to last Friday then had a major binge on Saturday. We went to a black tie event where I had a 3 course meal, the best part of a bottle of wine and a good portion of a box of chocolates (a large box of Thorntons was put on every table).

I think I put on about 0.5kg (just over 1lb) so it wasn't too disastrous.

Last night it was the agility club AGM with buffet (fatal!) So I overindulged again :roll:

On Saturday we are off to OH's uncle's Wide A-Wake. He's decided in his late 80s to have his wake before he dies because he wants to go to the party himself :? So there will be another 3 course meal at tea time, then a ceilidh and presumably a buffet in the evening (plus drinks!). I'll have to make sure I do lots of dancing to burn it off.

Oh well, diet will have to start again next week.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Coco-Loco you're definitely excused :)
If you're good next week it should be ok - enjoy your meal :)

I was quite good (apart from coctails during the weekend) so I lost a bit more but of course now it slowed down. I hope that I'll manage to lose enough weight till April when my Mum comes (I didn't see her for 2 years & she's weight obssessed) ;)

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
1.5kg lost last week, probably from trolling round looking at houses :wink:
Out this Friday so will probably put some on then, oh well its generally going in a downwards direction, which is the goal :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm struggling a bit this week due to hormonal cravings. I'm not going mad but not really being as controlled as I should be either.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I lost 2pounds this week, but have a friend coming to stay so out for lots of meals so will do my best

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a drinking night out on Friday and drank far too much wine :roll: So much so that I didn't feel like eating much yesterday and had to force my meal down at the restaurant when we went to OH's uncle's wide a-wake (he's 89 and wanted his wake before he dies!).

I started with a cough yesterday and have felt really rough today so I haven't eaten very much today either.

On Friday I was just nudging past the 61kg line so despite last week's meal out I had managed not to put anything on.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Coco-Loco at least you didn't put any weight :) I hope you're better soon :)

I've been awful yesterday - we went out for a meal with my OH & I had maaassive portion + a lot of wine. I have to be good next week :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts