Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has all gone very quiet over the last few days, I hope everyone is being good.

I have had a tough week with lots of temptations, plus the car broke down so I didn't have access to the sorts of food that I would normally have for lunch but I must have done something right because I have lost another 1kg.

Starting weight - just over 64kg (10st 1lb)
Week 1 - 63kg (9st 12lb)
Today - 62kg (9st 10lb)

My black tie do is on Saturday and I had wanted to lose about 1/2 stone by then. Being realistic I might manage another 1lb off by then (2lb at most) so it would be 6-7lb off.

My ultimate target is 59-60kg (9st 4lb - 9st 6lb), below that people tell me I have lost too much despite having a BMI of 23 :roll:

·
Registered
494 Posts
I've given up at the moment I'm far to stressed to even care about how much I weigh :( well done to everyone who has lost weight and is sticking to plan.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I am weighing tomorrow but I have not been very good this week so may even have a gain

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Hello :) Well done everyone.

Easter13 I understand that now you're not in the mood for dieting - we'll be waiting for you :)

I lost another 1.5 kg so it's 6 all together - I finally feel good in my skin :lol: My plan is to loose another 3-4 kg & then maintain it.
I've been very good foodwise during the weekend but had few coctails (with diet tonic so not that bad ;) )

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
It's really quiet here this week. How're you all doing? :)

I'm quite well though I lost a bit less than I expected but I suppose it's just the cold weather & my body is trying to accumulate the energy ;)
I lost 5.5 kg all together, at the moment I'm on my protein + vegetables phase till Sunday, still enjoy my food - the only down side is a lot of time in the kitchen as I have to prepare everything by myself (even sweetes).

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Monday is my normal weigh in day but I have managed another 1/2kg since last Monday. So in total I have lost about 6.5lbs in just under 3 weeks - almost the magic half stone that was my target.

This target was set because I am going to a black tie event tomorrow and I'm planning to wear a very figure hugging dress. I feel ok about the results.

I will probably put a pound or two on after tomorrow's 3 course meal and I would still like to lose another 5 lbs or so. I'm going to be eating carefully for a few more weeks yet, though next week I have a drinking night out on Friday followed by another 3 course meal on the Saturday.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I haven't chimed in on the other threads, but I've started doing some sort of Paleo diet for close to four weeks now. We'll, it's not really Paleo, but more like less fast food and more cooked organic food. The good thing I'm now learning to cook :)

I was 99.2 kg on the 6th, got to 97.2 kg on the 13th (mostly it was just water loss due to the change in diet, on the 12th I had 96.9 kg), jumped back to 98.5 on the 20th and now it looks like I'm losing fat again (I have just weighted and I'm at 97.3 kg).

My target is around 80 kg by September 1st and I'm planning to start some exercising regime in order to be somewhat fit for an amateur bike race in May. I have tried dieting a couple of times and usually I felt very weak when I started to lose weight, so now I have one of those fancy scales that do analyze the body composition and I was shocked to find out I have 30% fat. But it's going down! :)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I am not doing well at all cannot get my head round it at the moment for no particular reason. But I really must get myself organised. I signed up to WW on line so no excuse I just need to organise myself. I thought I would combine that with the 5-2 diet, but done nothing Grrrrrrrrr
Need somebody to kick my backside.

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tomorrow is a new week - start afresh then and give it all you've got.

I think I will have put on when I get weighed tomorrow. I went out for a 3 course meal yesterday (black tie event), there was free wine on the table and a huge box of chocolates on each table too after the meal. So I have overindulged a little :oops:

My efforts over the last 3 weeks were specifically for me to get half a stone off to wear my evening dress last night. I got 6 1/2 lbs off so it was near enough and I got lots of compliments about my dress too. The official photos will be going on the www so I might show the link if I'm happy with the pic when it goes up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts