Labradors Forums banner

Your vote for LF Member of the Year 2008.

• Littlelab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Den

• Jules

• Sheens

• Fred

• JohnW

• Jazzsmum

• Lillylab

• Labradash

• Oscabosca

• Wildwater

• Kaladancer

• Sue51

• Sheila

• Becs

• Daizydoggy

• Diana

• Ettinsmoor

• Eve

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you all so much for all your nominations for LF Member of the year 2008.

I have included some of the reasons why members have been nominated below. As you can appreciate there isn't room to include all of the text, and much is personal, so I have just selected a few. Many people have been voted for more than once so I will do my best to include some of the reasons why.

I have attached a poll - it will only let you vote once but at least if you have emailed/pm'd me with more than one name, they have all been added to the poll and everyone gets a chance to win.

I'll keep the poll running until New Years Eve and will announce the winner on New Years Day.

I wish all those who have been nominated all the very best of luck. :D

Littlelab (Nat)........... "She is 'on duty' 24/7 and always puts the needs of the labs without a home, before her own."

Den (Denise and Phil)......."Fosterers extraordinaire, who always has room for 'Just one more dog', and will find the space to help those who need an emergency foster space, they have hearts of gold. "

Jules (Me)..... How embarrassing :oops:

Sheens (Sheena)......... "She has helped me so much since i join LF."

Fred (Michelle)........."She very very quietly is behind the scenes on most fund raisers and awareness campaigns. You will always find her supporting the cause either with her time, money or own wonderful gifts and prizes that she makes. "

JohnW (John)......" for the wealth of knowledge he so easily departs with to all who ask or who have health issues, but also for the support and comfort he can be when you're really worried "

Jazzsmum (Shirley)........"for the wonderful lives she has given to all of her lovely girls "

Lillylab......"who drove all the way from oxford to sandringham and ran a dog show in aid of lab rescue virtually single handedly "

Labradash (Helen)..... "A stauch supporter of rescue and another wonderful fosterer"

Oscarbosca (Christine)...."does so much behind the scenes stuff with Pups and Mutts, she fosters and assesses the Poundies"

Wildwater (Alison)......"does so much for our breed along with other LRSE&C volunteers."

Kaladancer (Bernice)......"She travels all over East Anglia helping out with homechecking and fostering "

Sue51 (Sue)......."Extremely articulate and always has a very good reply "

Sheila........"Absolutely wicked, but 'unworthy' sense of humour"

Becs......."A sense of humour I love"

Daizydoggy (Vicki) ....." is always on hand with advice."

Diana (Di)......."for all the tireless work she does trying to promote our wonderful breed, for being there any time and place for anyone who needs help"

Ettinsmoor (Jill)......"a great source of advice and support"

Eve......"for her friendship and generous nature"

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
What a hard choice some great folks on there :D

After a ponder and scratch of the head have voted :wink:

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bumpity Bump......Polling will be closed and the winner announced tomorrow. :wink:

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last bump from me as I'll lock this at about midday and hand out awards this evening. :D

It's close, very close...so every vote counts. :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.