Labradors Forums banner

LF Member of the Year 2008...And the winner is...

12K views 54 replies 52 participants last post by  _Helen_ 
G
#1 ·
I have the very great pleasure in announcing this years winner of the title LF Member of the Year 2008........ And the winner is <Drumrolllllll>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Natalie (Littlelab)

:D :D :D :D :D

For those of you have yet to meet Nat or speak to her, here is her photo and her little write up from the Staff Page.

Natalie (Littlelab) - LLR Co-Ordinator

I am 36 years old and have had dogs all my life, I have been owned by Rotties, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and now of course my gorgeous Labrador Jack and equally wonderful Rescue Utonagan Maia. I have been actively involved in animal welfare for 10 years, starting out in Wildlife rescue, with South Essex Wildlife Hospital where I was a trustee and active rescue worker and then more recently 4 years ago I became involved with Irish Retriever rescue as a homechecker. From my involvement with IRR, I was asked more and more to homecheck for other rescues such as Greyhound Gap, Hope rescue, and Labrador Retriver Rescue Southern England, who I also assess dogs that need rehoming, as well as homechecking. On top of that as my job involves travelling up and down the UK I started to volunteer my services to Rochdale Dog rescue as a transporter, from this I was asked on numerous occasions by Coryn to help secure rescue spaces and transport via LF for many Labradors and First Crosses who found themselves serving time in the pounds. I am always on the end of a PM as many members know, and I will always help anyone and any Labrador that needs assistance you only have to ask.

We received so many PMs about Nat, all saying what a wonderfully dedicated person she is. About how many dogs she has helped and how many people too, when in their desperation they have had to rehome their much loved pet. She does all this efficiently, without fuss and at the same time never judging anyone.

Nat is a Rescue Angel and truely deserves the title of LF Member of the Year 2008.

Well Done Nat :D

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.