Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the LF Dog Show 2009 winners -

I will be posting the Rosettes and Certificates out tomorrow (Monday).

Please allow a few days for them to reach you. You should receive them by Wednesday or so.

:D

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
WTG Bushy! Have you got Securico to accompany you to the Post Office?

Have to hand it to you Mods- the Dog show has been organised brilliantly. I think all the organisers deserve medals and a packet of Chocolate Digestives for their Staffroom next week!

Becs and THe Gang

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Becs said:
WTG Bushy! Have you got Securico to accompany you to the Post Office?

Have to hand it to you Mods- the Dog show has been organised brilliantly. I think all the organisers deserve medals and a packet of Chocolate Digestives for their Staffroom next week!

Becs and THe Gang
The sub Post-Master is going to have a fit when I turn up. :roll:

Can we have chocolate Hob-Nobs please. :p

PS Becs: Royal Mail still aren't sure where Glocestershire is. :?

:lol:

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
BushYakker said:
PS Becs: Royal Mail still aren't sure where Glocestershire is. :?

:lol:
Not to worry Bushy- I'll stand on the track and wave my cotton hankie as The Royal Mail Coach and Four passes through on it's way to Ye Olde London Town!

Becs and The Gang

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're on their way. :p
Watch your letterboxes from Wednesday morning. :lol:

Becs:
The sub Post-Master phoned Cental Depo, they know of a house in Gloucester that has a load of rubish (e.g. toy guns, ex-India Company khaki, etc) delivered every day. I told them that would be the place. 8)

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
BushYakker said:
Becs:
The sub Post-Master phoned Cental Depo, they know of a house in Gloucester that has a load of rubish (e.g. toy guns, ex-India Company khaki, etc) delivered every day. I told them that would be the place. 8)
A 'House'?!!! That's very flattering of them- most people describe it as a shack!

Re the request for photos......Errrr, hello????? I have OK Magazine and Heat on standby just waiting for an exclusive, and Zorro hasn't stopped pouting in the mirror and asking which is his better profile since Friday! So I think you can expect a photo or two contributed to the thread! :lol:

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Gillie was very happy to receive his rosettes :D Thank you to all the organisers, sponsors and judges - the show was a lot of fun.

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Basil says thank you for his rosette - he was especially pleased it was addressed to him :wink:

He has put it on his bedroom wall :) [/list]

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Well that caused a bit of hilarity!! The rosettes have arrived, delivered to the wrong house and what’s so funny about that you may say? The envelope was addressed to … “The Dogs of the Household”. :D

I won’t take a photo just yet, until the arrival of their Water Babe’s prize, Pencil Sketch and Trophy. 8O

Bob – You’re a top man for doing that, lots of work for you and it’s much appreciated. :D

Best

John

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
:cry: WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! I think the Royal Mail stage coach must have lost it's nerve coming through Gloucester and dashed through at top speed, forgetting to slow down and look for me waving my pocket-hanky.

I'm having a day of it today, I am. :cry:

Becs and the no-rosettes gang

G

·
Well the postman delivered a parcel for the dogs of the household today :lol: my 2 are very happy and have posed proudly with their certificate and rosettes :D i'll add the pics later.

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Becs said:
:cry: WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! I think the Royal Mail stage coach must have lost it's nerve coming through Gloucester and dashed through at top speed, forgetting to slow down and look for me waving my pocket-hanky.

B*gger! :( Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. :?
There's not much can be done apart from swear at Royal Mail. :roll:

EJW said:
...Bob – You’re a top man for doing that, lots of work for you and it’s much appreciated.
It's all worthwhile for an excellent cause. :lol:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Becs said:

I'm sure I saw the stage coach parked up at The Highwayman pub on the A417 as I drove past this morning. The driver looked slightly the worse for wear so you may be waiting a while!

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Well the stage coach skidded past Gloucester & halted here in Wilts!! Many thanks Bob!! :wink: Will try & get a pic sorted as well as getting the Best in show's Trophy to it's worthy winner!! :oops: (i am working on it as i type John :wink: )

1 - 20 of 27 Posts