Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only have our LF Dog Show rosettes arrived but a limited edition copy of Joanne’s beautiful drawing of JohnW’s lovely dog, Amy. I am so thrilled to have won this as she is a beautiful dog and I know her dad, Tibilla Dusk of Endacott, a truly magnificent animal, even in his later years, a true all-round hunting dog, who I believe also competed at Crufts. Thanks for that Joanne, it will be cherished. :D

Oh and we still have stuff yet to arrive!! 8O I’ve said it before but will say again, many thanks to the organisers, the judge (of course) and the category sponsors for making it possible and for all the entries for making it such a success.

We were incredibly lucky in this competition with even little Acer picking up a second place in amongst all the fantastic pictures that were entered.

So here are the girls ……

And of course your Best in Show - Rowan … :D

So what do you think of the fame Rowan! :?

Thanks again all!!

John

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
John that is wonderful! And lovely lovely photos.

Jo - you are so talented!

Di

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Beautiful dogs and they look The Biz in their rosettes! Very worthy winners- congratulations.

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Great pics John, that srawing of Amy is stunning, good to see Rowan hasn`t let the fame go to her head and is behaving as she normally would :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
oh how fantastic are those pics,?? rowan is just adorable, and i love the group shot, and jo's pic just puts the icing on the cake what a great prize to have, warmest congratulations from me and zak

sheila and zak

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Loving the last shot of Rowan :lol: :lol: really made me laugh.

CONGRATULATIONS again x

We (the organisers) are really glad you all enjoyed it, I would like to thank Bob and Faye especially for all their hard work, I had the fairly easy bit :lol:

Also to everyone that entered the 2009 LF fun dog show, thank you for your entries and for entering into the spirit of the event :D

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Well done John. :D Brilliant photos. :p

Littlelab said:
We (the organisers) are really glad you all enjoyed it....
Also to everyone that entered the 2009 LF fun dog show, thank you for your entries and for entering into the spirit of the event
Hear, hear. :D

Now for a bit of a rest before we start planning for LF Dog Show 2010. :p

Thank You LF Members. 8)

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Can't think of a more deserving winner, Rowan looked absolutely stunning (as usual) in the winning photo, nearly as good as in that last shot you've posted of her with her rosettes :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I'm really glad you like the print, and pleased it arrived safely :D

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Fantastic Pics John!! Well as you already know , your winners trophy & prizes for Rowan are on their way! Just praying they don't get delayed in any postal strikes, that i have heard about today!! Once again Well done on winning :wink:

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Huge congratulations to your gorgeous dogs :D

The photos are brilliant John ....................do hope one's going on the mantlepiece :wink:

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Many congratulations John on your well deserved win.

Surely this means that you are able to claim the 'legendary' dual purpose status for your dogs?? All you need to do is put two stone on Rowan and you could put her in the show ring.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts