Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :)

It would be nice to put a face to names, so dont be shy!

That means Cristina and Clair too :lol:

I'll go first :D

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hi there,

What a nice picture, but I couln't post one yet, still getting over the very nice suprise :eek: :) of the good old forums being up and running again :lol: :lol: and my computor on a go slow day, dont know what's up with it today, wonder if its coming out in sympathy with the forums :lol: :lol: God, I hope not.

Bye for now

colette

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I've been brave and stuck my mug on here :lol: Not sure if I've forced my grin as it looks as if Corbie is biting (he's only 12 weeks old in that pic, doesn't he look a little mischief as well?!) :lol:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Fay,

Great thread. :wink:

Lovely to see your photo's Karen & Fay...i'll dig some out of Dave & I later. :D

Hope to see some more happy smiley faces soon!

Bye for now,

Julie

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi fay...

This was the only one on pc .... shall get some better ones later (hopefully)

oopss how do we paste the pic here :roll:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Vidhya, you need to load it into the albums and then place an image link to it or link to it if its on another website. Hope that helps :wink:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Lovely photo Sarah!
Thanks Fay - it was taken on the night of our engagement party - really must get onto the case of taking a photo of all of us together though, they are coming to our wedding - so hopefully we can get one of us all then! :wink:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi all

Well, this is Chris and I with our little Smudge (he's a lot bigger now!). Oh, and that's my mum coming in through the patio door!

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Here's a picture of me with Brady on a very proud night - he had just come top of the class in our training club :D Unfortunately he is licking liver cake off his lips in the photo, and it's not my finest hour either! :lol:

Will post some more photos soon!

Rona

1 - 20 of 366 Posts