Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get a nice photo of Pickle, as she is growing sooo fast. Her legs seem to have doubled in length in 2 weeks and her ears are to die for....so huge, floppy, soft and freckley :D . However trying to get a photo of a 9 week old pup sitting nicely is a task in itself :lol: :lol: .

Here are the results so far.....

No control over any of those lanky legs....

Fed up of sitting there and lost control of the ears....

Nearly there, shame about the background.....

As good as I'm going to get on a sloping lawn :lol:

Well all that sitting and posing wore her out anyway and she is now fast asleep. :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, she's just gorgeous. Take loads and loads of pics while she's growing - it's happened so fast with Ruby I regret not taking more when she was little.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
How very cute she is - pickle is starting to sway me from Black to Yellow :)

Karen & Sasha

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
What adorable ears!!!!!

Luna's aunt who I met, loved and requested breeder details from had such big ears that they looked almost like a spaniel's!!!!! Luna didn't inherit big ears :(

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
She is just so very pretty Jules and her pigment is just amazing! A real sweetie, look forward to many more photos!!! x

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
she;s is lovely.

i've noticed Alfie's ears grow then his head grows and then his legs grow.,..lol, he has doubled in size in 4 weeks and god only knows what he weighs now......lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
she is stunning ,, i so love her dark eyes and nose ,, and the ears too :D ,, what a beautiful little puppy,, x

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Awww Jules she is exceptionally sweet!!!

Gorgeous photos!!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

1 - 20 of 31 Posts